***DAY ONE*****

Options

Replies

• gemsyo
    gemsyo Posts: 13
    Options
    Just done it......shattered.com hehe!! Sweat is pouring off me! Ah well! Worth it! :0)
  • shelbyarod
    Options
    Finished Day 1 DRENCHED in sweat!! She definitely puts you to work!!!!
    Here's to 29 more days!! :tongue:
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Completed my first day! My knees cracked a little but otherwise ok, I don't like Jillian!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Completed
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete!

I'm still getting over my little cold because I had to stop twice because of an asthma flair-up. :huh:

All is well and I feel great. :bigsmile: I burnt 307 calories (I honestly felt like I was a little lax during some of the Shred, even though I almost always do the advanced moves, so I did thirty extra seconds of jumping jacks).

Way to go everyone! :drinker: :heart:
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete. I really thought I was in better shape. It hurts my arms just to type this right now. lol. That's okay it will be worth it. I agree that Jillian is my new best friend/enemy.
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    Day one done shes gonna kick my butt but i need it :happy:
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    i know what you mean my arms feel like jello right now :laugh:
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    day one was horrible for me I had to stop a couple times for water because I was getting light headed but I finished it and looking forward to finishing this because I will not be defeated.....Does anyone know how to log this
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    day one was horrible for me I had to stop a couple times for water because I was getting light headed but I finished it and looking forward to finishing this because I will not be defeated.....Does anyone know how to log this

You go girl! We all have our moments of "OMG NO MORE PLEASE!" and exhaustion. :bigsmile: What is important is that you got right back up and kept at it!

I'm 192lbs and on average I burn 284 calories doing level one. A lot of people log it under circuit training; I have a Heart Rate Monitor. :flowerforyou:
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 1. PHEW!!!
    I am glad that it's over, lol. I feel good now though.
    Thinking I will be sore tomorrow...
  • EquusEvanescence
    Options
    Day one done!! :) 5lb weights to work out with. Only thing that was hard was push ups, I went through a car accident surgery last year and they had to make the huge cut on my knee for the hardware. So doing anything on the knees kills me because its so sensitive, but I made it through it WOOHOO!!
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got started a week ago...right before I found the group. It does it easier...but will still kick your butt. LOL.

Stats:

Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 130.6 (As of today!) I was 133.
    Hips: 34"
    Waist: 30" I was 30.5
    Arms: 12"

Let's go girls! Woot Woot!!!
  • MissTrim46
    MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Starting measurements for 30 Shred

Weight: 218.0
    Body fat %: 36.9
    BMI: 31.2
    Bust: 44.5"
    Waist: 43"
    Hips: 45"
    Biggest: 46.5"
    L/R Thigh: 27"/27"
    L/R Knee: 19"/20"
    L/R Arm: 14.5"

Day 1 done and dusted. I was unable to do the press up on flat palm as I have sprained my wrist from my bike accident. Also find it difficult to do star jumps due to knees, but pull out the stops for the other exercises.
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done, I had forgotten how much I sweat doing this.

Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 178
    Hips: 46"
    Waist: 41"
    Bust: 41"
    Bicep: 14.5"
    Thigh: 26.5"
    Calf: 17"
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! Feels good to get back into this. And it really is over before you know it. Keep it up everyone.
  • ali0908
    Options
    Day one - done. I even ate well. I saw someone else post this under circuit training- so I updated my workout. I had no idea what to use! I also choose to do the modified versions since I'm proned to hurting my knee. It was a tough workout, but the 20 minutes flew by!

Wishing everyone a successful 29 more days!!!!
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    Just joined the group and am starting today!!
    I'll log my measurements & weight tonight before I start to keep track.

Good luck to everyone and add me if you like! :)
  • kimmarie63
    Options
    Made it through barely. Had to take a couple of 5 second breaks. At 49 this is shredding me. My 8 year old grandson worked out with me tonight. He kept reminding me that I was Anita and he was Natalie. I hope by the end of level one that I can at least appear to be keeping up with him.
  • mamamadusa
    mamamadusa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 done! I love to hate her!