Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1/ let's log completed workouts here!

Replies

• kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    L1D1 complete!

I think I'm still getting over my little cold because I had to stop twice because of asthma flair-ups. :huh:

All is well though and I feel fantastic! :bigsmile: I burnt 307 calories (I honestly felt like I was a little lax during some of the Shred, even though I almost always do the advanced moves, so I did thirty extra seconds of jumping jacks).

Way to go everyone! :drinker:
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    L1 D1 -Done!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    I almost didn't get it done either but then I remembered how I agreed to do this with the group and how everyone else was probably doing it. Also, it was a good idea to do the start day one of the workouts on the first of the month, it will be easier to keep track of as long as I don't skip any days. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    I actually started last Wednesday so today was Day 6 of Level 1 for me. I was really sore for the first three days but felt much better after that. She still kills me though. Did my workout after I got home from work today and still sweating like crazy. I'm burning about 224 calories per workout. I can't do a proper pushup either! Weak weak jelly arms here. I'm working on it though :smile:
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    Day 1 done!! Boy do I dislike the Strength part in Circuit 3!!! It will get easier though, I hope! Great job today everyone! I am so happy to have others doing this with me!!

Meaghan
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Day 1 completed!!!!!

I did Level 1, Day 5... I hold on to my 5's during butt kicks and jump rope to make it more challenging.

My HRM gave me 260 calories burned

Only 29 days left :wink:
  • D1L1 DONE! Felt really good, I was able to keep up through the whole workout including doing full pushups along with them, and staying with high intensity :) Definitely feel accomplished and am already looking forward to tomorrows workout! Good work guys! :)

PW: 185 lb
    CW: 136 lb
    GW: 125 lb
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Day one done !! My friend and I did the shred together today and we're gonna text each other every day when we've done it! The group I good for motivation and to see how everyone is doing but my actual "real life" friend can come round and actually kick my *kitten* if I don't do it lol !! Let's get ready for day 2 ! Good luck ladies x
  • L1D1 done. Seeing everybody post that they had finished really helped me get going after work today. Thanks!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Day one done! Felt sick since lunch and totally dry-heaved when I was done but I did it and I really liked the workout!
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    I may have cussed Jillian out a few times and made a few threats related to alleyways... but I did it! L1D1 done.

Ow.

I have an ankle injury, so finding ways to modify stuff without sitting out was tough. My ankle really freaking hurts after that, but it's just going to have to deal!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Finished L1D1 for about the 7th time now (I never make it past day 4) and I am feeling pretty good. Didn't use any weights today, which didn't make it much easier. I did make it through without many stopping points. Excited to see what tomorrow brings.
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    L1D1 - completed my workout before prepping dinner for tomorrow and making tonight's dinner. I'm so out of shape! Had to take a few 5second breaks at various points in the workout bc a. I'm a pack a day smoker and b. my arms just couldn't keep up. I can't wait til my muscle builds up and my lungs get used to being used the way they were meant to be! But I must say I loved the definition that I saw in my arms while doing the strength circuits. My pushups were weak...couldnt get too close to the ground bc if i did i wouldnt get back up!! i know that will get better with time too! Looking forward to tomorrow! :-)

SW on D1: 168.8
    GW: 135
  • L1D1 done this morning as well!

I pushed snooze and decided a half hour more of sleep would be more beneficial.. BUT something clicked inside me and I told myself.. it's only 20 minutes, get up!

And I actually did!

Here's to day 2!
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    L1D1 done! 29 days to go! The workout went pretty well. I used 5 lbs weights during the strength exercises and I could definitely feel the burn! The only negative draw back to the workout was that my left knee started to bug me on the second and third strength exercises. I hope it doesn't get worse and keep me from continuing. If anyone has any advice, I would gladly take it!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    Day 1 down!
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    L1 D1 done and it kicked my butt. Hope it gets easier!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    I started 2 days early so today is day 3 of me... good luck all.
  • So I just finished o also did butt bible and a six minute an work out to.
  • I started 2 days early so today is day 3 of me... good luck all.

I also started early, today was my day 5. Goodluck to all of you, and I guess I'm just gonna have a 35ds XD My weight is the same anyhow when I started