how is...

Options
drog2323
drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
everyone doing???

I was a little bad on the weekend - left over from the death on thursday. but had a great weekend of exercise and got my eating back on Sunday. Feeling good...ready to kick *kitten* this week.

This weekend will be tough - Canadian thanksgiving. Two dinners...but I plan on getting a TON of exercise this weekend to make up for the turkey, pumpkin pie etc :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• drog2323
    Options
    crickets... LOL
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the rest of the group but I'm doing great! Ready for a long weekend and a big dinner :) Yes, I will also bust a move in the gym to earn enough cals for a splurge at dinner. It's not like it's "bad" food that I'll be eating. Turkey and vegs are good it's the gravy and potatoes that I'll have to monitor. Easy peasy. I'm motivated for success! I'd have a killer time if I had 2 dinners.....stay strong and keep moving!
  • drog2323
    Options
    oh hell ya - I love thanksgiving. I don't go crazy either on gravy etc. although I do knock back some beers and wine.

but yah, I exercise the hell outta myself on this weekend so I Can indulge a bit.

where is everyone else??
  • MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been crazy busy but things should be slowin down here soon. This past weekend I went out for a B-day pub crawl...I was great with the food selections (had a salad for dinner and no late night snacking) but damn did I drink some beer. The drinkin at parties is what always gets me in trouble...especial the next morning with you have turkey sausage style biscuits n Gravy for breakfast.

:smile:

Thats right...full circle to gravy.

::RESET BUTTON::
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    We're off to my parents' house in cottage country for the long Thanksgiving weekend and I know there will be turkey and mashed potatos. But everyone knows I don't like butter etc in my mashed potatos so mine are mashed seperate. There's always lots of veg on the table as well.

And being in cottage country, there's always lots of work to do outside. We're still clearing a trail around the perimeter of the 7 achre property for a walking / running / snowmobile trail and there's always wood to cut and split and pile to burn in the fireplace over winter months. So exercise really isn't an issue up there either.

It's the desert! That evil, evil desert! It MUST be avoided! Sidestepped. Head faked! Dodged and run away from. It's not eay avoiding the desert but my fearless friends ... I know you can do it. May the force be with you. :bigsmile:
  • drog2323
    Options
    We're off to my parents' house in cottage country for the long Thanksgiving weekend and I know there will be turkey and mashed potatos. But everyone knows I don't like butter etc in my mashed potatos so mine are mashed seperate. There's always lots of veg on the table as well.

And being in cottage country, there's always lots of work to do outside. We're still clearing a trail around the perimeter of the 7 achre property for a walking / running / snowmobile trail and there's always wood to cut and split and pile to burn in the fireplace over winter months. So exercise really isn't an issue up there either.

It's the desert! That evil, evil desert! It MUST be avoided! Sidestepped. Head faked! Dodged and run away from. It's not eay avoiding the desert but my fearless friends ... I know you can do it. May the force be with you. :bigsmile:

I don't know about you - but I will be consuming AND enjoying a piece of pumpkin pie! damn I love that stuff!!!!
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    im suddenly so jealous of all of you canadians! Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    im suddenly so jealous of all of you canadians! Happy Thanksgiving!!

We'll be jealous of you come American Thanksgiving.