Welcome!! :) Feel free to introduce yourself here!

Options
2»

Replies

• CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my name is Nikki and I am 40 years old (I will be 41 on October 7th). I am married and a mom of two girls. I am looking forward to starting my fit test this evening. I'll be sure to take before and after pictures so that I can see the results. I was doing really well with MFP and lost 40lbs and then life happened, I fell off the wagon and the pounds started creeping back on. Yesterday when I stepped on the scale I weighted 154.8lbs up from being in the 137lbs. Okay so now it's time to forget about what could have been and start working on what it is. I'm looking forward to working with everyone and hopefully seeing results soon. Best of luck everyone.:smile:
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! :bigsmile: feel free to add me as a friend and again welcome to the group that's going to help you be a hotter you!! :wink:
  • chojolitos
    Options
    Hi Insanity Fans!!!
    My name is Violet and today was my second fit test after 14 days:flowerforyou:
    I want to find friends to share this journey.
    Feel free to add me:tongue:
    Best regards
  • rsethridge
    rsethridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mother of 2 active boys, 9 and 4, work full time, and need to lose about 40 pounds.....

I'm starting Insanity again! I started , got busy, skipped a few days, started over. Here I am now week 2. Insanity is insane!!! I realized that I can barely do any pushups at all....how embarrasing. Mountain climbers - Love....

Good luck to all of you!!!

Rebecca
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    Hi! I'm Abby-my husband and I started Insanity this morning! Getting up at 5:30 for the next two months may be a little tough at times, but it's the only way I was going to get my husband to do it with me!

I'm 25, have been married for 2 years (no kids yet), and am almost back to "high school me" but am trying to get rid of these last ten or so pounds!

Same here! We can do it! For some reason the last few lbs are always the hardest to get rid of. Stick with us and keep pressing play very soon you will be even thinner than high school!:wink: welcome you two to the group!
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    Hello! Mother of 2 active boys, 9 and 4, work full time, and need to lose about 40 pounds.....

I'm starting Insanity again! I started , got busy, skipped a few days, started over. Here I am now week 2. Insanity is insane!!! I realized that I can barely do any pushups at all....how embarrasing. Mountain climbers - Love....

Good luck to all of you!!!

Rebecca

Tell me about it I suck at push ups too!!! But I am getting better and we def will be doing them like its nothing in the end! Welcome to the group!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenniferannkoch
    jenniferannkoch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Jen...I am on day 4 of insanity. Previously did p90x, going on a trip to Mexico in 34 days so trying to get in the best shape I can!! Hoping to lose 15 pounds still!! Hoping for the best!!
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Jen...I am on day 4 of insanity. Previously did p90x, going on a trip to Mexico in 34 days so trying to get in the best shape I can!! Hoping to lose 15 pounds still!! Hoping for the best!!

hey Jen! If you stick to it I KNOW you can lose those lbs. I love your dream catcher btw! Welcome to the group!!:bigsmile: