Day 1/ let's log completed workouts here!

Options

Replies

• kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete!

I think I'm still getting over my little cold because I had to stop twice because of asthma flair-ups. :huh:

All is well though and I feel fantastic! :bigsmile: I burnt 307 calories (I honestly felt like I was a little lax during some of the Shred, even though I almost always do the advanced moves, so I did thirty extra seconds of jumping jacks).

Way to go everyone! :drinker:
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    L1 D1 -Done!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't get it done either but then I remembered how I agreed to do this with the group and how everyone else was probably doing it. Also, it was a good idea to do the start day one of the workouts on the first of the month, it will be easier to keep track of as long as I don't skip any days. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I actually started last Wednesday so today was Day 6 of Level 1 for me. I was really sore for the first three days but felt much better after that. She still kills me though. Did my workout after I got home from work today and still sweating like crazy. I'm burning about 224 calories per workout. I can't do a proper pushup either! Weak weak jelly arms here. I'm working on it though :smile:
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!! Boy do I dislike the Strength part in Circuit 3!!! It will get easier though, I hope! Great job today everyone! I am so happy to have others doing this with me!!

Meaghan
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed!!!!!

I did Level 1, Day 5... I hold on to my 5's during butt kicks and jump rope to make it more challenging.

My HRM gave me 260 calories burned

Only 29 days left :wink:
  • BrenduhLianax
    Options
    D1L1 DONE! Felt really good, I was able to keep up through the whole workout including doing full pushups along with them, and staying with high intensity :) Definitely feel accomplished and am already looking forward to tomorrows workout! Good work guys! :)

PW: 185 lb
    CW: 136 lb
    GW: 125 lb
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day one done !! My friend and I did the shred together today and we're gonna text each other every day when we've done it! The group I good for motivation and to see how everyone is doing but my actual "real life" friend can come round and actually kick my *kitten* if I don't do it lol !! Let's get ready for day 2 ! Good luck ladies x
  • m_suerte
    Options
    L1D1 done. Seeing everybody post that they had finished really helped me get going after work today. Thanks!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Day one done! Felt sick since lunch and totally dry-heaved when I was done but I did it and I really liked the workout!
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I may have cussed Jillian out a few times and made a few threats related to alleyways... but I did it! L1D1 done.

Ow.

I have an ankle injury, so finding ways to modify stuff without sitting out was tough. My ankle really freaking hurts after that, but it's just going to have to deal!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    Finished L1D1 for about the 7th time now (I never make it past day 4) and I am feeling pretty good. Didn't use any weights today, which didn't make it much easier. I did make it through without many stopping points. Excited to see what tomorrow brings.
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    L1D1 - completed my workout before prepping dinner for tomorrow and making tonight's dinner. I'm so out of shape! Had to take a few 5second breaks at various points in the workout bc a. I'm a pack a day smoker and b. my arms just couldn't keep up. I can't wait til my muscle builds up and my lungs get used to being used the way they were meant to be! But I must say I loved the definition that I saw in my arms while doing the strength circuits. My pushups were weak...couldnt get too close to the ground bc if i did i wouldnt get back up!! i know that will get better with time too! Looking forward to tomorrow! :-)

SW on D1: 168.8
    GW: 135
  • lovadove
    Options
    L1D1 done this morning as well!

I pushed snooze and decided a half hour more of sleep would be more beneficial.. BUT something clicked inside me and I told myself.. it's only 20 minutes, get up!

And I actually did!

Here's to day 2!
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done! 29 days to go! The workout went pretty well. I used 5 lbs weights during the strength exercises and I could definitely feel the burn! The only negative draw back to the workout was that my left knee started to bug me on the second and third strength exercises. I hope it doesn't get worse and keep me from continuing. If anyone has any advice, I would gladly take it!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down!
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    L1 D1 done and it kicked my butt. Hope it gets easier!
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started 2 days early so today is day 3 of me... good luck all.
  • sugaknight
    Options
    So I just finished o also did butt bible and a six minute an work out to.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I started 2 days early so today is day 3 of me... good luck all.

I also started early, today was my day 5. Goodluck to all of you, and I guess I'm just gonna have a 35ds XD My weight is the same anyhow when I started