Paleo finale

One more week of the official challenge guys! To finish things off we ask that you come in next Saturday, October 6, between 9-11am to get your photos taken. If you can't make it then you can email me your photos - you want them to look as similar to the "befores" as possible so we can compare.

Please let me know your thoughts about a finale, we've done potlucks before and often do happy hours. Any thoughts? One thing I thought could be fun is a group brunch at brass on Sunday, I'm sure we could get a large space reserved. If we did it on October 13 or 14 we could announce the winners at the brunch.

Replies

• krara1
    krara1 Posts: 4
    I'm always in for a meal at Brasa! Hello creamed spinach!
    If it makes a difference in scheduling, I can be there on the 13th, but not the 14th.
  • I'm game - I'm open on the 13th, but busy on the 14th.
  • schhen
    schhen Posts: 1
    My vote is for Brunch at Brasa! I've never been and I have heard great things! The 13th works for me as well.
  • davidbchu
    davidbchu Posts: 4 Member
    I also vote for brunch.
  • Excellent, I like this idea! I'll make arrangements for Saturday at Brasa, St Paul is better because it has a much bigger space and we likely won't want to eat outside on October 13.
  • Yay Brasa!
  • Brasa sounds great!
  • davidbchu
    davidbchu Posts: 4 Member
    Took my post-challenge photos at CF St Paul last night so I guess I can eat whatever now. I think someone mentioned this at the kick-off but definitely ease back into sweets. Just double chocolate chip cookie and it was way too sweet.