Whcih workouts do you think are the hardest?

Options
Navy_Bean
Navy_Bean Posts: 29 Member
I found, on the whole, the odd numbered workouts were harder than the even numbered ones (except that wheel in 12...wtf is that???).....I thought 7 and 11 were really hard!

Replies

• stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree! Except I actually really liked the wheel pushups. A lot. I'm a freak.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    So far workout 7 is kicking my butt. That first set is ridiculous.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I agree with @skrakalaka. I started Week 7 today. I couldn't find my cable so I had to modify those exercises.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's because I've been sick, but workout 10 is killing me. It's not technically hard, just a lot of cardio.
  • persphone_cn
    Options
    I agree! I did workout 7 yesterday for the first time and found one-legged & crow push ups really hard for me.
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Have to agree I also find the odd ones harder then even. 12 wasn't hard except those wheel push ups. But I also think the one that pushed me harder then any of the other ones was 12!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes, the odd numbered workouts kicked my butt! Workout 12 was just fine except the wheel pushup. I just did it for the last time on Saturday and still could only muster a couple, then held in place for the rest of the time.
  • 718brooklyn
    Options
    Workout 7 is really difficult for me and I agree that the odd numbered ones definitely feel harder.