Plyometric Cardio Circuit (1st day)

Options
linette247
linette247 Posts: 17 Member
I started at 7:00 am. (Belgium time), I always felt that I have more energy in the morning and after i wake up, so, at the beginning, the routine was easy for me, but then:noway: Oh My God, the 15 last minutes uffff were so hard for me.

I tried my best but i know that i have too much to improve.

Replies

• jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, it was alot harder than what I was expecting. All the pushup/plank excercises did me in that last little bit. You are definately right about the much needed improvement. :huh:
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i have just completed it - i am tired now but on th eup side i burnt 460 cals in the 40 mins i know i can do more but i am obviously unfit x
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished Plyo this morning and it was TOUGH!!! Those "Level 1 Drills" are going to be the death of me!! :sad:

Quick question for those of us working out in the morning... Do you eat anything prior to your workout or just get straight to it? I haven't been eating so I was wondering if I ate anything would it give me a little more energy to power through the workout. Thoughts...
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just finished and I am dripping sweat. I agree that the plank moves were really tough and my legs were hurting pretty bad during those ones. It was an awesome workout, though. Loved it.
    I started my workout at 630am and no, I do not eat before my workouts. I worry about cramping. I have been doing early morning workouts and runs for a couple months now and have not had a problem with not eating first.
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just finished Plyo this morning and it was TOUGH!!! Those "Level 1 Drills" are going to be the death of me!! :sad:

Quick question for those of us working out in the morning... Do you eat anything prior to your workout or just get straight to it? I haven't been eating so I was wondering if I ate anything would it give me a little more energy to power through the workout. Thoughts...

I workout in the morning and do not eat anything before hand. I have never had a problem, Its hard enough getting up to do the workout let alone grabbing a bight to eat first. So I just wait until after and have a protein shake.
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I workout in the morning and do not eat anything before hand. I have never had a problem, Its hard enough getting up to do the workout let alone grabbing a bight to eat first. So I just wait until after and have a protein shake.

That's what I was thinking too about having to get up even earlier to eat. Not something that I was looking forward to. I just wanted to be sure that I was doing everything I could to have enough "go power" to make it through the workout.

Thanks for the comments. :smile:
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We did it Group!!! It was tough but hopefully this will be the worst part of your day. Have a good one! :flowerforyou:
  • chojolitos
    Options
    I started at 7:00 am. (Belgium time), I always felt that I have more energy in the morning and after i wake up, so, at the beginning, the routine was easy for me, but then:noway: Oh My God, the 15 last minutes uffff were so hard for me.

I tried my best but i know that i have too much to improve.

Hi , I hear you : This is my second week , yesterday was my fit test. Today i have Plyometric too.:mad: Good job doing early in the morning :tongue:
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!! I am about to start on the Plyo and boooy! am I nervous :laugh: Wish me luck! I am so proud of all of you for pulling through the whole thing! As of your question about eating before in the morning I don't usually eat until after and never had any problems. In fact it might even be better as I hear you burn lots of calories when you eat after bc your body gets into this burning mode. I will check in once I'm done in 50 min.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    Great job guys!! I am about to start on the Plyo and boooy! am I nervous :laugh: Wish me luck! I am so proud of all of you for pulling through the whole thing! As of your question about eating before in the morning I don't usually eat until after and never had any problems. In fact it might even be better as I hear you burn lots of calories when you eat after bc your body gets into this burning mode. I will check in once I'm done in 50 min.

How did it go? X
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

How did it go? X

It was crazy! lol at the last 10 min he killed me with those in and outs!! but I loved it! I sweat a ton! Can't wait for tomorrow! :drinker:
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I really didn't want to do this today. I felt like poop, but I did it. There are still 45 mins left of today so I made the deadline!
  • HealthyMamaG
    Options
    :smile:
  • HealthyMamaG
    Options
    Great Job!!! Its not how you start but how you finish. Keep it up!!!
  • HealthyMamaG
    Options
    I really didn't want to do this today. I felt like poop, but I did it. There are still 45 mins left of today so I made the deadline!

Great Job!!! Its not how you start but how you finish. Keep it up!!!

(I finally figured out how to do this :wink: )
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a failure! I think I'm the only one who couldnt complete Plyo. I quit after 30 minutes into the program. Just felt so sick and my ankles and knees hurt.
    Still, I'm not giving up. I'll do Cardio Power and Resistance today and hope that its a better day. I'm giving myself a week to feel better about this..and in this week I will do what it takes!
    I'm really happy for the rest of you..congrats on finishing Day 2 of the program! And good luck for today!
    Btw, I workout after I come back from the office and have had a snack. Maybe that's why exercise gives me heartburn?
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    I'm doing mine on an empty stomach this morning as I feel sick when doing it and feel sluggish x
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea. I will try not to eat before my workout today and see if that helps any! x