My 2nd round this year, who's with me?

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
I posted a topic like this in the regular forums yesterday and didnt get much response so i decided i'd write on the group. I started CHX yesterday and today is rest day. I did CHX at the beginning of this year and loved it and i feel like i got some awesome results. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to friend me so we can do this together? Anyone starting soon, start yesterday?

Tabitha <3

Replies

• chojolitos
    Options
    :
    I posted a topic like this in the regular forums yesterday and didnt get much response so i decided i'd write on the group. I started CHX yesterday and today is rest day. I did CHX at the beginning of this year and loved it and i feel like i got some awesome results. Wanted to see if anyone wanted to friend me so we can do this together? Anyone starting soon, start yesterday?

Tabitha <3

Let's do it: I'm in the push phase now
  • chojolitos
    Options
    I have dicided to do the push phase for 6 weeks to get more results:mad: :mad:
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in week three of the push phase but plan on repeating the entire program when I'm finished.
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm done with Turbo Fire in 3 days and starting CLX - I'll be a few days behind you but I'm in!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 of Burn..we are fairly close -:smile:
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So what kind of results did you see in the first round and why did you stop doing the lean for life part? i wanted to continue doing some of it when i'm "done" so that I don't lose all that i've worked so hard to build.
  • sbroadus
    sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started my second round of CLX on Tuesday. I was thinking about doing a month of lean for life but I decided to start from the top with Burn! I forget how badass burn circuits are I'm soo sore!
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    I'm starting in 2 weeks after I finish turbofire!