Help with low carb snacks?

Options
singoldsby
singoldsby Posts: 11 Member
Any go to snacks? I am trying to stick to low carb choices to help with weight loss.

Replies

• MizMelis26
    MizMelis26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem right now! All i want at the moment is Paleo chicken salad with Paleo Baconnaise lol... and i don't have any chicken until thursday !
  • LeidaPrimal
    LeidaPrimal Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    protein: boiled eggs, sardines, home made turkey jerky, Natural Choice Ham, leftover meats or fish
    fats: coconut oil, butter, mushed avocado/guacamole, creamed coconut, chilled/frozen coconut milk, raw organic cheese
  • LizaArg
    LizaArg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Avocado and some nuts really help me a lot when I need a snack and can't get too creative lol... of course, you don't want to overdo nuts because they are calorie dense but it really can take the edge off. I also snack on shredded coconut sometimes too.
  • rla099
    rla099 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got this idea from someone else on here but its a great one! guac and bell peppers. really tasty. beef jerky or some chicken.
  • LizaArg
    LizaArg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Another thing I do is bake up a bunch of chicken legs. They are one of the least expensive organic chicken parts you can buy and since eating the skin is ok, it makes for an easy guilt free snack
  • healthylife4kb
    Options
    I have to bring a snack for the faculty meeting tomorrow. I am thinking of making up my own nut/dry fruit mix. Then if there are leftovers, I can use the mix to top salads/meals or as a healthy treat for me.