Weight accountability log - Week 3

Options
airboy1952
airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
I pledged to weigh myself every Tuesday after exercise and to report the results to my fellow Challengers. (This week the weigh-in happened on a Monday afternoon; so sue me. Hey, it was already Tuesday in Moscow.) Here's the data since the start of the Ultra Challenge:

Tuesday 9/11/2012: weight = 177.0 lb, need to lose 20.0 lb to reach goal
Tuesday 9/18/2012: weight = 174.2 lb, 2.8 lb lost since beginning of Ultra Challenge
Tuesday 9/25/2012: weight = 171.6 lb, 5.4 lb lost since beginning of Ultra Challenge
Monday 10/1/2012: weight = 168.0 lb, 9.0 lb lost since beginning of Ultra Challenge, need to lose 11.0 lb to reach goal

I believe that the last time that my weight was this low, Gerald Ford was in the White House and was being lampooned on a new TV show called "Saturday Night Live," Van McCoy had topped the Billboard charts with "The Hustle," and you could buy a new refrigerator in any color you wanted --- provided it was avocado.

The goal is in sight --- but I still very much need all of your support. And it goes without saying that I'm here 24/7 to help all of you reach your goals as well, in any way that I'm able.

Cheers,
Roger

Replies

• browninsb
    Options
    What a great group of people! I'm so excited to be a part of this Challenge: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Y'all are helping me grow in many ways and I thank you for your care and support.
    I'm learning to enjoy the journey, see it as a journey and find ways to grow during the journey.

Vaya con Dios,
    Maria Elena
  • airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ¡Muy bien dicho, Maria Elena! This really is a transformative experience...