Weight Gain Ticker or Badge - Is there one?

Options
Hi

I am trying to find a badge on this MFP that is for weight gain. I couldn't find one. Has anyone found one? I only found "losing weight" and "weight loss"!

I have emailed support requesting an appropriate ticker and badge.

If there isn't one will you, as group members, help my request along by putting a request in for one as well.

Thanx. Toni
:drinker:

Replies

• pbandshellie
    pbandshellie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will definitely request it to them as well, I know quite a few people have asked them to add one as well. Grrr, how are we always the underdogs!!
  • BonyToni
    Options
    I sent another email today requesting a ticker that reflects our achievements when gaining weight!! It really bugs me!!!
  • BonyToni
    Options
    Here is the response from MFP

Scott wrote:
    OCT 09, 2012  |  06:31PM PDT
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are glad to hear you like the app and thanks so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We are definitely looking into making improvements to our program to be more supportive and offer positive reinforcement for our members who have chosen to gain weight with our program. Hopefully, these features will be available soon.

In the meantime, thanks so much for using the program. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, problems or questions. We wish you all the success in reaching and maintaining all of your diet and fitness goals.

All the best,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff