Have you exercised today?

Options
rubybeach
rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
I saw this on another board and it keeps me motivated........

I really slacked last week (it's already Monday here).

Today there was a moment my nausea subsided and I dragged my butt to the gym to lift. So glad I did it, but man I hope my energy levels improve!

How about you ladies??

Replies

• chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    No, but did quite a bit of nesting with laundry and organizing. I will do something tomorrow!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Weekends I work, so I count those as my "rest days". But I will do my strength training tomorrow!
    Right now I'm in the throes of third trimester anemia. I am struggling with getting my workouts in. But I feel much better after working out than I do if I skip it, so I'm hanging in there.
    High five, fit mamas!
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was just a stroll around Wal-Mart while shopping. Today, I plan on doing some major cleaning. I didn't get nearly as much overnight rest as I wanted, though, but I plan on trucking through it regardless.
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am planning on mopping the house today. At 32 weeks, that is some heavy exercise.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im only just 4 weeks pregnnat so yes im still in my daily routine of insanity in the morinings for 55mins, then i did 60mins walking and will be doing 60 mins zumba tonight. im already feel sick and the exercise seems to really help with that :)
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Nice work ladies! Any movement is good in my book :smile:
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Planning to go to the gym when I get home to do cardio and weights :)
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ...no I haven't....I found out I was preggo the last day of vacation...so I had already had a week of exercise off, and now it's like I just can't seem to resume...AHH! Have to get out of this 3 week slump!
  • rubybeach
    Options
    ...no I haven't....I found out I was preggo the last day of vacation...so I had already had a week of exercise off, and now it's like I just can't seem to resume...AHH! Have to get out of this 3 week slump!

I hear you, I feel like I'm in a slump too.

Just walked 50 minutes to the store and the pharmacy. Picked up the seabands and morning sickness vitamins. On the walk there I felt like I was going to puke. I feel better now, not sure if its the seabands or vitamin.....hopefully it sticks!

And major vent......there is NO chicken noodle soup here. There is only the cup of noodles and packets of chickens noodle soup. Booohoooo.

Stay well ladies
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Got my exercise in today! I worked out on my lunch break, which I might do more often because it gives me more energy in the afternoon. I'm also usually so tired by the end of the work day that it's too easy for me to just not workout.

Here's to working out tomorrow!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    No, had every intention to, but after I had my flu shot I have felt awful the past couple of days. Today I have been really tired, dizzy, clammy and my head is pounding so my husband told me I need to rest. He won't let me workout without him I guess at 29 weeks he is afraid I won't be able to stay on my feet.
  • fitislandgirl
    fitislandgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering what kind of workouts everyone else is doing? I love to weight train but will admit, I haven't done anything really since I found out I was pregnant. I've been so exhausted! Even walking has been out. :( Is it safe to do overhead presses when you're pregnant? Just wondering what exercises I should avoid. I'm currently 11 weeks and 2 days along. Almost into 2nd trimester so feeling much energetic to get back at it. :)
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    doing Zumba, turbo jam and tae bo. Worked out this morning, lol. but was a lazy tiring workout becos i was so tired.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im doing insanity, zumba and swimming, i work out every morning and 2 evenings a week as well as an hours walking a day :)
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I spent 2 hours at the store and putting groceries up...that sure felt like a workout. It included going down to the basement several times. Today I'm hoping to go for a walk if I can get DH to go with me. I don't feel comfortable going with just me and the dog anymore, he is so strong and not very good on the leash, just don't want to take a chance of him tripping me or something...and I can't go without him....he gives me the sad face :)
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Good job everyone!

As far as workouts, I'm walking and doing heavy lifting. I was running and doing HIIT but have been to sick to do those.

Yesterday I got a walk in.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I spent 2 hours at the store and putting groceries up...that sure felt like a workout. It included going down to the basement several times. Today I'm hoping to go for a walk if I can get DH to go with me. I don't feel comfortable going with just me and the dog anymore, he is so strong and not very good on the leash, just don't want to take a chance of him tripping me or something...and I can't go without him....he gives me the sad face :)

I know the feeling my dog looks pathetic too if he knows I walk without him and I feel guilty. I make my hubby go with me too because I have been so off balance lately that I am sure I will fall on my face.
  • fitislandgirl
    fitislandgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm in awe of all you fabulous ladies! The only exercise I've been getting so far is a little bit of walking. Aside from that I'm beat. :( I gotta get at it lol.
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Hey ladies, I hope you're all doing ok today.

I've had some relief from the constant nausea and got in a 38 min walk. If I continue to feel well I might lift today.
  • rubybeach
    Options
    45 minute walk today and I found a bagel on the walk! It was $10! :noway: