Weigh-ins

Options
Do you gals want to have a "formal" weigh-in day for the group? If we do, I prefer Wednesday or Thursday mornings. I don't want to put any pressure on anyone with a universal weigh-in day, but we should probably come up with some type of system for holding ourselves accountable. Please let me know your thoughts and preferences. If we DO decide on a specific weigh-in day, anyone who prefers NOT to weigh in or to NOT report their findings to the group is, of course, still welcome to participate in the group discussions. This would be an OPTIONAL part of the group and just ONE way to measure our progress. I, personally, am trying (this time) to not be too obsessed with the # on the scale. If I am making healthy choices and feeling good about myself and my efforts, the weight loss will eventually follow. But I am still in favor of weighing in ONCE a week.

Replies

• RobinP1234
    RobinP1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week as well, usually Friday mornings. Whatever works for the group :)
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week as well. Usually Saturday or Sunday. But I am open to any day and being accountable. :-) I love how it is optional too!!! Such a great idea. Will we just post it to our tracker and then post on a topic page? I am open to anything. I am ready!! Off to take a walk now...since I only have 90 calories left for the night. lol
  • shershack
    Options
    I'm all for it! Any day is fine with me, and I think once a week is good :tongue:
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    any day is good for me also.... once a week.
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Any day, once a week is fine with me
  • Iamslimandfit
    Iamslimandfit Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Okay, let's WEIGH IN ONCE A WEEK, ON THURSDAY MORNINGS. If you see this, WEIGH IN THIS THURSDAY MORNING, 10/4/12. You don't have to post your weight (unless you want to), but post the CHANGE in your weight. Remember this is only ONE TOOL to help keep us accountable and check in on ourselves to monitor our progress. And it is totally OPTIONAL! You are part of the group either way! :wink:

I will try to remember to post my weight change each Thursday morning in a new topic, e.g., "10/4/12 Weigh-In." Please remind me ~ or go ahead and create that week's topic with date ~ if I forget. I look forward to seeing lots of progress for each of us in the weeks ahead!!! WE CAN DO THIS ~ ONE DAY AT A TIME! :happy:
  • Ldevinemk
    Ldevinemk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    this sounds good. hoping for a change...I just weight on Sunday so I will not be discouraged if nothing "to write home about" tomorrow..... lol But then the following Thursday shoudl be decent. Thanks for this idea!