TOPS Logo in Cross Stitch...?

Options
Harlemite
Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
Does anyone have or know of a cross stitch pattern for the TOPS logo? I think it would be a great idea to XS bookmarks, tote bags, etc.

I did send a message to the Official TOPS Club Inc. on Facebook and got this response:

There is not an official cross-stitch pattern with the TOPS logo. However, you might want to use the TOPS logo and one or more of the websites that allows you to create your own pattern. Just use your favorite search engine and enter “create cross stitch pattern free” to see what you might find.

Thanks,
Elaine

Replies

• fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are looking for the blue logo that says tops Club Inc. ?

Hmmmm. I'll have to look for my cross stitch graphing paper and see what I can come up with. This could be fun! Topsi could be fun to embroider too.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    I went to http://www.myphotostitch.com/ and put in the logo but haven't tried to stitch it yet. There are other free cross stitch pattern makers available online. (google search)

Yes, I think the blue one would look better than just b/w.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    You are looking for the blue logo that says tops Club Inc. ?

Hmmmm. I'll have to look for my cross stitch graphing paper and see what I can come up with. This could be fun! Topsi could be fun to embroider too.

Yes, was looking for the logo with blue.
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't have the actual logo in Cross Stitch but if you find it please let me know I would enjoy doing something with it. Right now I am making plastic Canvas Covers for the log books. It just says TOPS though and has your initials on the back.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    I don't have the actual logo in Cross Stitch but if you find it please let me know I would enjoy doing something with it. Right now I am making plastic Canvas Covers for the log books. It just says TOPS though and has your initials on the back.

Nikki,

I went to the free pattern web sites and put in the TOPS logo but wasn't thrilled with the results. So I'm coming up empty on this one.

I agree....anyone find one or has one...please share! :happy: