completed day 3

Options
eeeek my arms and legs hurt - burnt off 450 cals again which i am pleased with as i quite unfit lol

only thing is that i have had some pain in,my calf and the side of my calf which has limited me on ocassions - wondering if this is weight related?

it shows as well - i cam burn 800 cals at zumba and not sweat half as much as i did today - i actually had a puddle in front of me lol so its obviously very effective - i think i have the insanity bug x

Replies

• rsethridge
    rsethridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's incredible how much Insanity makes you sweat...within 3 minutes of starting the video!!

By the way, I definitely had serious calf soreness the first week I did Insanity. I seemed to use muscles that I normally dont, which is crazy!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I think the calf soreness is from the jumping around. My calves hurt this morning, but looking forward to the workout. My hubby's doing it with me and I told him it's a good thing I hate our carpet since I think it might need to be replaced after were done!! lol I've never sweated as much, not even when we use to run together.
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That was definitely a good workout! My calf muscles are sore as well, along with every other muscle. Ha Ha Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished Cardio Power and Resistance. I was so sore to start from the last two days. But I did it! Working out 3 days in a row..haven't done that in a while. Let's keep it up ladies!!!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    thanks feeling much better now hehe x
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    eeeek my arms and legs hurt - burnt off 450 cals again which i am pleased with as i quite unfit lol

only thing is that i have had some pain in,my calf and the side of my calf which has limited me on ocassions - wondering if this is weight related?

it shows as well - i cam burn 800 cals at zumba and not sweat half as much as i did today - i actually had a puddle in front of me lol so its obviously very effective - i think i have the insanity bug x

WOW!! I just finished my body is still twitching!! About your calf same thing happened to me. I suggest stretching it as much as you can and try to perfect every stretch in the video thats what made mines go away. But when you feel sore PUSH IT!! thats whats going to help you tone faster. :wink: That was a great workout good job!
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    Just finished as well!! and WOW!! That was awesome! those jumps killed me :laugh: but it was great!!
    I am going to be one happy energized bunny at work in an hour! :tongue: AWESOME JOB GUYS!! KEEP PRESSING PLAY!!
    Remember to stretch stretch stretch and drink tons of water!!:drinker: ill be on here later when I get off work :bigsmile:
  • chojolitos
    Options
    awesome job Insanity fans. You sure deep deeper today:mad:
    So, I'm in the second week my workout for today Pure cardio baby dolls .:embarassed:
  • abbykristine
    Options
    I'm feeling the calf pain too! I've been working on stretching them out throughout the day.
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    I'm feeling the calf pain too! I've been working on stretching them out throughout the day.

I didn't notice until I was on my way to work that I hurt my back. It hurts in the very low part when I bend too far. I'm hoping it
    goes away by tomorrow
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am now a day behind. I had to go into work two hours early yesterday and due to church commitments, didn't get home until 1030 at night. Just finished Cardio Power & Resistance. Now time to shower and get ready for work. Anyone else feeling pain or aching in their feet? Not muscle pain. Maybe I need different shoes. The problem is, that I spent a lot more money than I usually do on these shoes for running.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    I am now a day behind. I had to go into work two hours early yesterday and due to church commitments, didn't get home until 1030 at night. Just finished Cardio Power & Resistance. Now time to shower and get ready for work. Anyone else feeling pain or aching in their feet? Not muscle pain. Maybe I need different shoes. The problem is, that I spent a lot more money than I usually do on these shoes for running.

My feet ached a lot as well!! Bloody sore they were yesterday but hoping its will go by tomorrow x
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    My hubby had some foot pain too, but he felt better when he switched from his minimalist running shoe to his nike cross trainers. I did day 1 in my nike free runs and had to switch cause my ankles felt unsupported. Hope everyone has a good day today and that the "recovery" day is nice!!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    maybe its a change of trainers that i need then - not amused though as my running shoes cost me £130 x
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished Pure Cardio. Wasn't sure I was going to make it. So not feeling well earlier in the day. Had a shot of caffeine and I was ready to go.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    well done x