Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

L1D3 finished!

Mini_Medic
Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
Just finished L1D3, and yes I got up at 0500 to do it. If I don't get up early I wouldn't be able to do it, since I'm work 24hr shifts and I start at 0800 today. I was thinking about all of you who will complete it today, and I got through it knowing you will too! Keep up the good fight everyone, we are 1/10th of the way done, and very close to being stronger, fitter and looking amazing. :happy:

Replies

• nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Day 3 DONE ! yay ! Felt a little easier today although my abs would disagree ! I'm ready to take on day 4 ! X
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 269 Member
    I get up at 5-5:30 to work out, otherwise, I would not do it.

Only 27 more days!
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Was a little sore from day 1&2 and couldn't work out first thing, but I did it!
  • Day 3 completed and feeling it..! I have read that day 4 is the toughest so don't lose faith - let's do this!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    I will not be doing day 3 today, I have been feeling a little under the weather and I feel like my body needs a bit of a break today. Tomorrow I will double up and do level 1 twice and get caught up. So proud of everyone for hanging in there and continuing on, I wont give up either!
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Finished Day 3 this morning and I feel amazing!! I pushed myself even harder today knowing the harder I push the more results I will see!! Love the feeling of my body getting back into shape!! :)
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    L1D3 Complete!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Yay!!! Great job to you and everyone else!!! We are on our way!!! :)
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    I just did day TWO because of a migraine I had yesterday that wouldn't go away! :huh: Doubling up today! I'll be doing my "day three" workout in about ten minutes. :bigsmile: Way to go everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Slept in today, and totally missed my normal exercise time - proud of myself for not making excuses and finishing l1d3 right after I got home from work, when all I want to do is curl up on the couch.

Awesome job everyone, we got this!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Day 3 complete!! We are doing GREAT everyone!! We will all be so happy at the end of the month knowing we successfully gave it our all and did this :D
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Day 3 done! Didn't feel so bad today actually! Not as sore as yesterday for some reason! Keep it up ladies- it'll be sooo worth it in 27 days! :)
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    I am done with day 3!!! Wahoo! Still waiting for the side lunges with arm raises to get easier though :-) Hope everyone is having a great hump day!!!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    I did day 3 @ 5:00 this morning! I was very tired and a little sore but I made it! We are all doing. Awesome! Gotta keep it up!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    I thought I was the only one lol!
  • L1D3 completed! Honestly, I was seriously thinking of not doing it today because it has been a day full of arguing with my bf. But I said just do it! I feel so mucb better. I think i let out all my anger on my moves because i was really breaking a sweat! Keep up the good work ladies! We are all great:) and beautiful<3
  • I just finished my 30ds day 7, it got really hard the first 5, then on 6 it got easy, now it got hard again xd
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Day 3 done! Got annoyed at Jilian during the last set of static lunges where she says "couple more" when she actually means about 6 more, ugh!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    Day 3 down! :drinker:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Done for today!

Yay!