Day 2 Need insanity buddy? :)

Options
Hey, I'm Brenda
I need an insanity buddy I've been doing it on and off but I really want to stick with it. Today is my day 2.
I would like a female buddy to help me stick to it we can help eachother from being lazy lol

Replies

• Cougargirl50
    Options
    I know what you mean. I did the fit test every day last week and then I started this week doing it the way your supposed to. It kicked my butt last night, but I did it. I have lost 3lbs over this past week and want to lose many more. Tonight is disc 2 of the main workout and I have no idea what I'm going to be getting into. Feel free to message me and we can support each other.
  • chojolitos
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brenda
    I need an insanity buddy I've been doing it on and off but I really want to stick with it. Today is my day 2.
    I would like a female buddy to help me stick to it we can help eachother from being lazy lol
    [/quote
    Hi Brenda!!
    I know sometimes you need support from other people
    feel free to add me as a insanity buddy. Today was actually my third week and third time to try to finish this program:heart: ]
    Best Regarsd
    Vio
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brenda

I'll be your buddy. Actually everyone in this group is on the same boat. Read the description for the group.
    I can make sure your butt checks in everyday if thats what you need add me as a friend!:wink:
  • BlushingBrenda
    BlushingBrenda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks ill add u both :)