new to group

Options
chsmith79
chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
I don't my way around MFP that well and have been looking for some fellow CFers. There is a lot of "hate" out there for CF. Anyway I would love for anyone in this group to friend me.

Replies

• Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You'll find this place very warm, especially at Primal Support Group.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't do paleo primal but I am looking into it.
  • gettnfit
    Options
    Hello

Im new to the group but not new to Crossfit. Im here to get a little motivation.
  • 300poundsdown
    Options
    Welcome!! CF does have some haters but just ignore them :)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Hi - LOVE CF too - welcome!
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been doing CrossFit for since about May and I LOVE it !! Damn the haters!! Would love a few CrossFit friends??:smile:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Haters just don't understand what they are missing. :-) Welcome to CF. Honestly, from what I've seen MOST CF people are the nicest and most encouraging group of people that will keep you pushed to your max!!

If you were killing yourself with a bunch of rude douches would anyone really keep doing it???
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Honestly, from what I've seen MOST CF people are the nicest and most encouraging group of people that will keep you pushed to your max!!

If you were killing yourself with a bunch of rude douches would anyone really keep doing it???

THIS! I love CF, it got me really healthy, and I'm having a blast doing it.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I think the haters hate who are most like themselves... you know, they fixate on the *kitten*. They are in every sport.

I've "drank the koolaid", but I'm no longer hyped up on the sugar high. I CF because I like how it makes me feel, what it's done for my psyche.

Enjoy the ride! Have fun... but don't let yourself get too in your head about it.
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    Honestly, from what I've seen MOST CF people are the nicest and most encouraging group of people that will keep you pushed to your max!!

THIS! I love CF, it got me really healthy, and I'm having a blast doing it.

+1

I'd also love to have new friends from the group! :)