Started on Friday, Sept 21st - So excited!

Options
Hi all -

Woo-hoo! Weighed in this morning - down 4 pounds already! I've been reading all of your posts on this group, so very informative! I'm hoping if i blog about this I'll feel even more accountable and motivated -

This is my 2nd attempt at the Dukan Diet - the first time I was travelling so much, training, taking clients out to dinner, etc; and just got distracted and off track.

This time, I am home more often, or at least in-town. Friday morning i woke up, feeling bloated and tired of myself and the way clothes were fitting, picked up the book and said: "OK, I'm gonna do this again, at least to get the bloat off".

But after 2 days...

Wow! I had forgotten how easy it is and so many options if you just take advantage of them! In the midst of having the boiled shrimp, slices of roasted chicken breast, Trader Joes organic sirlion roast, and eggs and lowfat bacon, there is always the fat free milk and yogurt treats that break up the day and keep you going!

Who knows if this is "legal", but Fri and Sat so far, in the afternoon, I've had am amazing chocolate coffee frappuccino to use with my oat bran requirement. I mix a cup of milk with ice, 1 tsp cocoa, 1-2 pkt truvia, 1/2 tsp instant coffee and 1/12 T of oat bran - blend, and... well, it's a slice of heaven..

Also on youtube is a video of a woman who has lost 60 pounds on the diet who suggested mixing sugar free jello with FF greek yogurt and it was delicious last night when i was wanting a lil something for a snack. She also has a creamy chicken soup recipe that looks amazing and is good for the attack phase too.

Feeling really great today, home; with all kinds of on-task options.. this will be my third day of attack, then hoping for one more day on Monday before moving to the next phase on tuesday. Will blog again tomorrow, when I have to travel the metroplex all day - now that will be the challenge!

Replies

• Keepinggoing
    Options
    Well done so far. Keep going....it really works!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Agree and well done!
  • fmonty
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I started September 24th and this morning I was down 6 pounds!!! So motivating!
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel about travelling, happens to me too. I try to do good, but often hate the subjects that arise about "that can't be healthy!" or often not even having the option of a protein-only day. I try to stick to it as much as I can when in other countries, but it's not all that easy when you are working at a trade show, and all they sell for lunch are panini. :-(
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the travel. I had one day driving for 13 hours a few weeks ago - but another poster on MFP had a post about stopping at a grocery store, buying greek yogurt and crab sticks and those little packets of tuna / salmon and eating them with the grocery's deli plastic ware. I did that and it worked great. So now I have a couple packets of tuna in my pantry and a few plastic forks and I will be prepared if I have to be at a seminar all day. I'll just pop them in my brief case.

I have been places where I literally just ate the turkey off my sandwich. That would be hard with a panini!