Ideas - how can we make this group a success

Options
Maggie9fc
Maggie9fc Posts: 25 Member
Please post any ideas on how to better this group here. I've never started a group and would love some ideas.

Replies

• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    How about a daily challenge like X amount of crunches, squats, lunges, push-ups, etc per day or X amount of miles biked/ran/walked per week?
  • laurg0223
    Options
    i would love that!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge:
    Monday, October 1st

60 Crunches
    30 Jumping Jacks
    Drink ALL your water!
  • kkwhite53
    Options
    You all are much more energetic than I am!! But I read somewhere that the best exercise you can get is one that you will actually DO. I don't run or bike, but I DO dance!! I plug in my I-Pod Shuffle and dance around the house for an hour. It's silly, but when I do it 3X a week, I lose weight FAST!!!

So maybe if people don't run or bike they can try something like that? I think just getting up and MOVING is the big challenge we all face.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You all are much more energetic than I am!! But I read somewhere that the best exercise you can get is one that you will actually DO. I don't run or bike, but I DO dance!! I plug in my I-Pod Shuffle and dance around the house for an hour. It's silly, but when I do it 3X a week, I lose weight FAST!!!

So maybe if people don't run or bike they can try something like that? I think just getting up and MOVING is the big challenge we all face.
    I know I'm starting a little late, but I like this idea. We could have an amount of time that we do an activity of our choice. Maybe X amount of minutes per week or something.