Day 1/ let's log completed workouts here!

Options
124»

Replies

• Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    L1D4 complete here too. I didn't start right on Monday, forgot it was the 1st so I caught it up yesterday doing D2 in am and D3 in pm with my sister :)

VERY SORE, btw. I won't give up though. Miss Jillian won't get the best of me! (or she will.... whichever way you view it) I also added in some extra weight lifting this morning to target the back of my legs. I did 35 minutes on the ellipticle as well. Thursday is the best day I have to get a really good workout in so I took full advantage.

Feels Great!
  • Colleen118
    Options
    L1d4 complete! Loving how it's getting easier every day!:)

I still curse Jillian averytime those side lunges come up though... HATE THOSE lol
    and also at the second round of cardio during circuit two... all the jumping is working the calves... my poor legs are threatening to find a new body LOL
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    day 4 done, doing workout later in the day than I want, need to do first thing.
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D8. I didn't do it yesterday. I had work for 12 hours and was just too tired when I got home. Back at it today though and felt pretty good. I felt I had much more endurance today. I'm still on the girlie push-ups though, I really don't think I'll ever be able to do them on my toes.
  • BrenduhLianax
    Options
    Good Job Everyone! Im so glad we have this group to all do it together! L1D4 Done! woot woot!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    L1D4 Done! :tongue:
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    L1D5 DONE !! Yay me ! Yay us ! It's getting much easier now ! Good luck everyone today x
  • Colleen118
    Options
    L1D5 done this morning along with some add in after plus the ellipticle. Feeling good today :)
  • BaileyKat52
    Options
    L1D9 complete!
  • BrenduhLianax
    Options
    D1L5 Done! Woot woot halfway through the first level. Man...still a ways! haha not bad at all though!
  • BaileyKat52
    Options
    L1D10 all finished! On the L2 tomorrow :smile:
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    9th day finished! This is killing me
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    L1D7 DONE !! yay !! First week finished !! X
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    I completed L1D8 today with some difficulties.. I'm so impressed by you all that gets up crazy early to do this and then work! And all of you who work all day and then work out! I'm at home with my baby and that is sweet but today he craved the attention for almost the entire work out and I finished it while simultaneously entertaining my baby..! For the finishing ab work out I used my baby as work out equipment :-) That was a challenge!

Since I had my baby just a little over 2 month ago and I've heard that sit ups are not the best for my tummy I'm doing modified ab workouts a little bit like these: http://www.getfitandyummy.com/lean-abs-circuit-for-busy-moms/ Any moms out there with any great tips for a mummy tummy?

First week down, people!!! Just awesome! Almost there!!!
  • BrenduhLianax
    Options
    Wow level two is intense! Today was my first day of L2D1 and it sure did surprise me.with how much more intense it was. I love the challenge though and knowing its doing a lot for my body. Level one started giving me some doubts towards the end because it got easier, but nonetheless it kicked my butt! I also was doing programs before this so I probably just adjusted quickly. L1D2 tomorrow I'm pumped! I'm going to take pics tomorrow morning and weigh myself. Drank a little this week so concerned with my weigh in :( but noticing differences! Keep it up all I want to see posts! ;D