L1D3 finished!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitnessprincessy69
    fitnessprincessy69 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and thighs are killing me, but I have walked 3 miles and completed day 3!! I feel incredibly strong... mentally that is... physically I am hurting! LOL I wonder if I will be able to crawl out of bed tomorrow. :smile:
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Posting this super late but I did c25k week 3 day 2 and followed it up with Jillian. I've tried Jillian before and have always done it with three pound weighs. This time I'm using five pound weights and there is definitely a difference! I'm sweating so much more this time lol
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Got annoyed at Jilian during the last set of static lunges where she says "couple more" when she actually means about 6 more, ugh!!

Haha that part annoys the hell out of me too! I punched her in the face HARD today! lol

I was so sore from yesterday that I was dreading day 3, but I pushed through and amazingly as you get going the soreness disappears! I think the only thing not sore on me is my abs surprisingly and I am giving it my all. The soreness however promptly returned 30-45 minutes later. I actually had to take some Aleve tonight, lol! I'm feeling great and it does seem to be getting a "little" easier. Keep it up everybody!!
  • sugaknight
    Options
    Sorry guys I didn't do day 3 yesterday actually day 7 for me. Got home from work and was so tired. Fell out watching the debate repeat on the net. But will double up today. Is that allowed ?
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done, actually found it a bit easier today :drinker:
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    D3 complete! I didn't get to do it yesterday so I did d3 now and I'm planning on hanging with Jillian again in a few hours for d4!! Parts of the workout are getting a little easier. Kept up with push ups in my not so low form but made it thru none the less. Those damn arms lifts tho are gonna be the death of me!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    L1D3 complete. took awhile to get around to it. but im finally done. i won't put it off tomorrow like today i just get stiffer as the day wears on. Feeling it in such as good way!!
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    L1D3 completed this afternoon :)....glad that I got up and did it :)