Thoughts on the First Debate?

Options
AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
In my opinion, it wasn't even close. You could just see Obama squirming. LOL. According to one of my friends on Facebook, "Mitt brought a BIG BAT TONIGHT! And he is ready to PLAY BALL!" I think he hit a homerun. :laugh:

What were everyone else's thoughts.

Replies

• familyof9
    Options
    Incredible debating skills on Mitt's side. The President kept swallowing. Did anyone else notice this?
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Incredible debating skills on Mitt's side. The President kept swallowing. Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed. He looked like a kid who had been caught stealing... or who had been sent to the principle's office.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy today. This is the first time in a very long time that I actually have hope for the future of this country.

Thank you Mitt, for bringing it!
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    I'm so happy today. This is the first time in a very long time that I actually have hope for the future of this country.

Thank you Mitt, for bringing it!

AMEN!!!! I've been smiling the majority of the day. It's an amazing day. :happy:
  • staciva
    staciva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mitt destroyed Obama last night. Mitt was strong, confident and Presidential. Obama was poorly prepared for someone to confront him. We should celebrate today but not get over confident. Obama is a Chicago politician after all. His surrogates will bring some nasty stuff to try to discredit Mitt. But, today, enjoy the media trying in vain to excuse Obama's poor performance last night. It wasn't the altitude, it's not a major turn of events inside the WH, it isn't that Mitt was lying. It is because this President doesn't know how to take a stand on anything. He is a master of voting 'present'. And he lives in an alternate reality. (Social Security is structurally sound? Really????). Awesome job Mitt! Can't wait to vote for you!