Day 4

Options
ktno1
ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
Despite some soreness, I found workout 1 just as easy as the first time. I used 3kg (~6.5lbs) weights for most of it too compared to doing it all with 2kg (~4.5lbs) weights on Monday.

I am scared I will never be able to do a real pushup though. I am so weak!

How did everyone find day 4? Hope we're all sticking to it. You can do it ladies!!!

Replies

• miamoe15
    miamoe15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I felt really strong doing my Day 4 work out! Dare I say, I am actually looking forward to doing my Day 5 workout! :)
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Day 4 was good to go. I really brought it today with extra oomph! Looking forward to tomorrow. I also did 8km on my stationary bike after to bring the pain!

Have a great day ladies.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Really good!! I actually love this workout and used my 8lbs for most of it and definitely tried to go harder than Day 1!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Done with day 4 and moved a bit easier through this one today than on day 1. I am using my 8 lb weights as well :)
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was much better for me. A little hectic cause I had to run home after work do the workout, shower, cook dinner, and then get to my kickball game. I was so proud of myself for not compromising my workout due to time constraints. The soreness is almost gone and I'm trying to push harder during the workouts which I take as a good sign. I feel like by the second week of this I will actually be able to do some of the modified moves.