This Group is So Great

Options
apachebat
apachebat Posts: 119 Member
Thank you! Everyone in this group is so nice and supportive. You're all amazing!

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I know! We are lucky to have such a good group of people doing this!! It's so encouraging seeing everyone's commitment :)
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    I feel the same way! When you are tired and sore, its nice to come to the forum and see that others are going thru the same thing but are still sticking with it. STRONGER IN NUMBERS :)
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I hope everyone is able to keep up the energy and get to day 30 together!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    I love this group! It has truly been my pushing force. I know it has only been four days, but I have wanted to quit several times. Coming back here and reading everyone's responses has helped me push on. Thanks ladies! Let's finish this together!
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    Yes, it is! I love that everyone is so excited and helpful towards each other. :)
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with everyone comments. I feel if I were to give up now I would not only be giving up on myself but my new friends as well. :frown:

There really is strength in numbers.

Let's do this together...
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with everyone comments. I feel if I were to give up now I would not only be giving up on myself but my new friends as well. :frown:

There really is strength in numbers.

Let's do this together...

AGREE! AGREE! Thanks for your help all!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love this group! It has truly been my pushing force. I know it has only been four days, but I have wanted to quit several times. Coming back here and reading everyone's responses has helped me push on. Thanks ladies! Let's finish this together!

Seriously!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Totally agree. This is the first thing i do wen i ge home from work is see how u all got on with that days workoout :D