Getting Back on the wagon.

Options
:wink: Hi I am getting back on the wagon. I lost 91 lbs already on the Ideal Protein diet in 7 months and have been struggling to finish my last 65 lbs. Some how, some where, some thing clicked and I am motivated to succeed and lose. I am going to Vegas in a week little worried but I will control the damage. It's all about choices and where you want to be.

Replies

• HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, YOU ARE A TOTAL ROCK STAR!!!!. 91 pounds?! That's amazing and I am in total awe!

Secondly. I keep falling off the wagon on the weekends. But at this point, I'm just wasting my time and money by cheating. So, like you, I'm back at with newfound motivation!

If you need a push, message me! I'm happy to prod you if needed!
  • mandypatt11
    Options
    I also keep falling on an off again but Im motivated now. We two hot holidays this year and I refuse to look fat and be uncomfortable there. I want to enjoy myself and not worry about my weight. 91lbs is awesome!!!!!
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Way to go!
    I lost my first 20 lbs. quickly with IP, the next 15 with MFP. Now I have 10 to go (after a long plateau) and started again today with IP.
    Hopefully it will give me a boost and get rid of it once and for all time!
  • jessicazealous
    Options
    just back from Vegas had a wonderful time and ready to succeed Thank you for your support keep me posted. Jessica