Funny things :)

Options
Had to share this...

In one of the gyms that I go to, there was a guy on the treadmill going at warp drive 10 flat out...

He decides to get out his brand new IPhone 5 and call's his friend, then turns on the speaker phone, so that everyone can hear said conversation. He is still running at warp factor and is now shouting into the phone as well!!!

All of a sudden he drops phone, it hits the tread and fly s off it at ballistic speed to smash into pieces on the wall opposite.
The look on his face ( as if someone had run over his puppy )!

Proof indeed that Karma really does exist lol

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    That is just brilliant!! I hope you laughed your head off at him!! What a poseur!! I wish I'd been there!
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    rofl! Shouldn't laugh at others' misfortune but given the circumstances I think it's allowed! Avenue Q 'Schadenfreude' anyone? lol!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    rofl! Shouldn't laugh at others' misfortune but given the circumstances I think it's allowed! Avenue Q 'Schadenfreude' anyone? lol!

OMG my friends took me to my first London West End show and it was ....Avenue Q I laughed so hard, I have odd friends.

I dropped my iPhone once while on the treadmill, I dragged it off when I got tangled in headphones. Luckily I walk/lurch at warp speed 2 and it leisurely strolled to the floor!
  • holographic
    Options
    Lol @ lurch, got an image now in my head that I can't shift :D
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    It's a very scary sight, let me tell you! Everyone at the gym looks like a gazelle when they run. Me, I look like a wildebeest!
  • phie2712
    phie2712 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hahaha love it when things like that happen cracks me up!!!

Avenue Q is brilliant!!!!!!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    hehe some people amuse me at the gym, although mine is pretty boring in that respect, people are quite focused.
  • holographic
    Options
    I took my Son to school this morning ( Primary ) and his teacher was there.
    Lovely woman but dotty to say the least. I also had with me my 18 mouth old Daughter so explain to the teacher that, last Friday after we had arrived home. I had found >>THIS<< baby ( Tilly ) in my sons book bag!

She computed what I had just said, then asked " seriously"!
    "YEP" I replied. We opened the book bag and there was a toddler inside. Where do I return her to I asked...
    She started to splutter and think...

Her face was a picture. I had to laugh and she suddenly got the joke... She told me she had believed it, hook line and sinker!
    SHE teaches my son.. OMG :p