day 5 now complete

Options
hey everyone

just finished pure cardio - i really like it but i have this pain in my right foot - like a cramp pain in the instep area - tried on every pair of trainers i own and ended up using my partners lol even though they are a size too big but they seemed a bit better.

anyone seeing any improvements? well my stomach is slightly flatter - 1/2 inch off my waist, and also 1inch of my thighs - everywhere else is the same though - i expect they will all catch up in time :-)

anyways just a reminder to keep pressing play !!

Replies

• jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in this morning, Whewwww. I don't know what is worse the warm up or the actual workout! Ha Ha. But its over and one more day to finish week 1!!!!!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i know its an amazing feeling
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start my workout now. Just logged on to see who is checking in and staying serious. I'll let you know how it went in about 45 mins. Deep exhale! Here I go!!
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok, so now that I am done with that, I can get on with my day. It is pretty intense but it seemed to be over pretty quick. Maybe it is becuase I have been doing P90X for so long and I usually work out for at least 60 to 75 mins. I am definitely sweating more by the end of Insanity. Good job jaimel94 and lucysmommy!! Glad to have a couple of peeps to go through this with. Let's keep at it and see some amazing results!!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    sorry about your foot lucysmommy, hope it starts to feel better! Did pure cardio yesterday and I swear I just kept waiting for a break.lol. pushed through it though. I feel a difference in my tummy but haven't measured yet. Have been doing the workouts with my hubby and we started them on Monday(did the fit test on Sun.). He works graveyard and we do insanity when he gets home. Looking forward to the plyo dvd again today.....sounds crazy to say! lol great job everyone.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    Thanks for the support and well done all of us still going

i am looking forward to pylo tomorrow as well lol to see how far i have come x
  • linette247
    linette247 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in this morning, Whewwww. I don't know what is worse the warm up or the actual workout! Ha Ha. But its over and one more day to finish week 1!!!!!

Jajajaj I'm agree with you.

Well, I have problems with my low back and i have a terrible flexibility. Insanity has some movements that i can't do exactly as they do it, so I modify those movements in a way that I can still feel the workout without injuring myself.

I can see that this workout is effective, because i'm feeling the results already, my belly is flatter. I can't wait to see my new bikini body!
  • Mdtrent2012
    Options
    Just finished day 5! Did the pure cardio, whew was it intense! I wanted to quit at the 20 min mark, but I stuck out the rest of the video! Ive already lost .5in from my waist and thighs. I feel better, and cant wait to start looking better too! Such a great feeling :)
    Great job guys!
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Kids got me sick. Looking forward to pushing play tmw.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    It's really great when u see the results x