***Day 6***

Options
Day 6 all done :) I found it not too bad at all today. I need to get myself heavier weights for the dumbell row and the chest ones. Finding them too easy now. How u all getting on?

Replies

• healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!! I feel good with the 5 pounds too but i do have 8 pounds on stand by. We got it out the way yayyyy!!
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have improved so much since day 1!!! Day 6 felt great! It is getting easier, but I can do so much more! I can do three push ups on my knees already! I couldn't do any on day 1!

When something gets easier, I just intensify it... if it's a squat, I squat lower... I started with 1 lb weights for everything, now I use 3 lb weights for some exercises :)

After day 6 I feel wonderful!!!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day six done! Still away for the weekend, and was successful. I'm so proud of myself. I use 3lbs and 5lbs weights. The cardio is much easier and today.
    Wtg everyone!! Keep going, looking forward to level 2
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Today is Day 8 for me. I did a quick measurement and I have already lost an inch from my waist! I am also down 4 lbs.
    Super stoked and motivated to keep going!!
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today is really Day 5 for me, but I am putting my heart into it. I haven't lost a pound or an inch yet so I must be building some muscle!?? I do feel better with more endurance and it feels good to ear of everyone else's success!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yay. Day 6 done. I am doing 3 lb weights for everything now. Could probably use a bit heavier to the back rows and the butterflys. I have so much more energy now. I will be measuring tomorrow so we will see how I'm doing after 1 week.

Way to go everyone.
  • telizad
    telizad Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I agree as well. Need to up my weights to 5lbs. I started low with 3lbs. But I did venture into doing some of Level 2 today. It was my Day 5 today. Has anyone considered moving into Level 2 sooner? Just wondering.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Ladies, if it weren't for you I would not have done day 6! I just wanted to take a break today and be lazy and I almost did...but then I got on to post that I was going to do today, and read what those that did posted. After seeing you all push through, I made myself get off the couch and do it. 9 pm at night here and I shredded it out. I know that I need to just do it in the morning and get it out of the way. I was so grumpy about working out that it wasn't that great of a workout. :( Tomorrow will be a break day from the shred, because I do believe my body needs one day a week. But, I will be walking a lot, so I am hoping to burn some good calories that way. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement ladies! So glad day 6 is over and I can look forward to day 7 on Monday. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I agree as well. Need to up my weights to 5lbs. I started low with 3lbs. But I did venture into doing some of Level 2 today. It was my Day 5 today. Has anyone considered moving into Level 2 sooner? Just wondering.

I don't plan on moving on before day 10. This is my first serious workout program and I feel that I should follow the plan to get the maximum results. Just my opinion. Just 4 more workouts, then its on to level 2.
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    DONE :) feel good i even managed 10 propper press ups !!! (had to moderate the rest though:laugh:
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

I remember from doing this before that level 2 is quite a bit harder! Cardio involves a lot of planks and abs. Jillian likes to double duty and man it is killer. But it sounds like so many people are improving their stamina, so that's great. I will be off to do day 6 within the hour. Rock on, everyone.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done... 4 days to go for level 1.

24 days left! :drinker:
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 and C25K ( I am on Week 6) and my knees are killing me! They never hurt before from running or the last time I did 30DS, so it must be the combo. Sucks, but I am going to push through. I have a 5K 4 days after we are done with this and I do not want to take any rest days from this.

It really motivates me that we have this group. I think this will keep us going! Almost to Level 2!
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Finished day 6 about an hour ago. This was the first time I actually looked forward to hearing Jillian's voice but I was so busy all day, couldn't seem to find time to get it done. The cardio kicked my butt a little but all in all, the whole workout seemed to zip by and the next thing I knew, all done. Im noticing a change in my body too. Everything seems slightly tighter, but my legs look awesome, if i do say so myself lol! That has me looking forward to tomorrow, Im so ready to see what ill look like at day 30!! Keep up the good work, group...only 24 days to go!!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done hear and I also feel like the time fly's by so much faster the only hard part to me still is the arms when we are doing the side squat I have been using 5 pd dumbbells since day one even though I can do more reps with the weights it still burns but I'm pushing through and I actually do the push ups and the squat lifts all the way through I am so proud of myself if I keep pushing this will be the first workout that I have fully completed so I am looking forward to it....keep up the good work everyone
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day six complete, we are flying through level one! I'm starting to feel stronger although cant stick with Natalie for every exercise. Hoping by the end of the 30 days I'll be able to come back to level one sand do it without any modifications. I especially want to be able do do proper man push-ups !! Haha. Great work everyone !
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I feel stronger today on day six but I'm coming down with a cold so I feel weaker. I know that doesn't make sense but it's true!

Way to go everyone! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 6 completed. Hope I'm ready for level 2 in four days.
    Hoping by the end of the 30 days I'll be able to come back to level one and do it without any modifications. I especially want to be able do do proper man push-ups !!

And with also heaver weights :D
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Day six, had to take some in proven so my knees don't swell bu otherwise good. Always feels good to finish another day. Might just do cardio tomorrow morning, I miss going to the gym. Did I just say that? :)