HELP!!

Options
Hi! I'm a 15 year old girl, and I'm on week 7 on insanity, fase 2. I'm not overweight, I have a normal weight for someone of my height and age. I'm getting really frustrated because I haven't got any results with insanity, absolutely nothing has changed in me. Sad thing. Maybe it is because I eat too few calories but that is because I'm recovering of an ED and I'm kinda scared to eat. If you are a female and had results on insanity please tell me what do you eat so I can take ideas and start round two with better eating habbits. HELP PLEASE!!
ps: if you want to see my diary add me as a friend :)

Replies

• shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    not a girl but still...

You need to eat... Take small meals...but eat more... With insanity your body needs fuel to burn and shrink... Without it all your insanity result ...it takes it in your muscles instead of your fat. That's why they say to take lots of protein ...so that you burn fat instead of muscles...and Carbs for energy etc etc...

I don't follow the guide...but I eat good and still a little less than what I should but.....I make sure I have lots of protein..mostly after my workout.

I'm on the Recovery week (week 5) and I lost 9 lbs and almost 2.5 inches

Take care
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    I'm in week 8 of month 2 and I haven't seen crazy weight loss or anything. I can tell I'm stronger in my arms and thighs and flatter in the tummy. I'm pretty sure my butt and thighs are getting bigger from muscle which is bothering me pretty badly right now. I think you've got to consider where you started from. It doesn't sound like you had much to lose in the beginning so you might just be toning up. Did you take before pics or measurements? That's the only place I can see a difference.
    Please eat multiple times a day if you are working this hard. I realize that will be a struggle for you, but your body needs fuel.