What's in your fridge?

Options
Simple question : What is in your fridge...

Just checked mine, apart from the basic salad kits and yoghurt. There is some cheddar, onion relish, a marrow the size of a small moon and some apple / orange juice and types of milk!

I have to ask myself, where are the treats! :(

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mine is a bit like yours, but has some crumble home made topping that is before MFP, Just can't chuck it out

Also has a few Savoy cabbages, on offer at 50p last week, bag of carrots, cottage cheese,[reduced OOD 50p this morning at my local Morrison's], bag of stir fry veg & bag of mixed salad leaves, [another OOD from the Co-op, 40p]

And lurking at the back is a pint bottle of cider that I never managed to consume in my mini binge on Friday :drinker:
  • hmparkin23
    hmparkin23 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. Lots of veggies (I share the fridge with my flatmate, who is veggie, and we tend to cook and eat seperately). Lots of jars of things like gherkins, pickled onions, olives, pesto and tartare sauce. Ketchup and light mayo. Fizzy water. Cheese - Light Babybels (mine) and others (hers). Yoghurts. Light soft cheese - goes in everything! Milk.

Treats? The Curly Wurlys are in the cupboard ;-)
  • connectedcats
    connectedcats Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sourdough starter and a sourdough 'sponge' (I make my own sourdough bread).
    Assorted jams and chutneys (again I make my own, rarely eat them though).
    Loads of veg and salad.
    Skimmed and full cream (son drinks this) milk.
    Free range eggs from my chickens.
    Opened packet of bratwurst (looked these up, don't think I'll be eating any).
    Unsalted butter for cupcake decorating practice (I'm going to feed them to my son's friends who are due to come tomorrow evening).
    Sugar free cloudy lemonade, ordinary coke, sparkling water, bottles of tap water.
    Doesn't look as if I have any treats in there either, in fact my son asked yesterday why we have stopped buying him chocolate (he is 22 and working, so thought he should buy his own if he wants it!)
  • tortzblue
    tortzblue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HMMMM - Well low cal cheese, spread, sauces skimmed milk etc for me and normal stuff for skinny teenage son. Lots of salad and veg. Nothing very exciting really. My treat? 85% dark chocolate. I have one square when I'm really desperate. My son has to keep his treats in his room (out of my sight and reach!)
    Oh yes - I have some lovely, super fresh eggs from my two beautiful chickens.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Lots of salad and veggies, hubbys microwave tikka lunch :sick: my almond milk, yum. I do have a 4 pack of choccy philly. The bagels went moldy and haven't tossed the philly yet. Hubby has 2 bottles of cider, a container of homemade tuna salad. OMG there's Ben and Jerry's in the freezer....
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Everything salad, spring greens, broccoli, brussels, cauliflower, semi skim, skim milk, low fat yogs, eggs, jerky (for the protein) salsa, coleslaw potato salad, ham, corned beef, juice. Wow! Such a healthy fridge, I had no idea! Lol!!
    I forgot the cheese........full fat strong cheddar, I love cheese!
  • holographic
    Options
    Right you lot. You do know it's harvest time coming. I'm collecting for the "Pete that's him charity"... Get out of that kitchen and rattle your pots and pans :)
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have an allotment (LOVE it) so my fridge is currently mullered, full of things to batch cook and freeze when I am child free tomorrow. Plus a lot of milk, condiments, and stuff for the kids packed lunches.