Goal/goals for today

Options
Well I guess I shall get the metaphorical ball rolling with my goal for today

Today I shall walk sideways for half an hour whilst doing my eight times table in Latin....Other than that I shall, hit my calorie marker and try to meditate for at least 30 minutes.

Here is a link to a simple (no nonsense) way of clearing the mind : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSmxsVHPE
Please leave all misconceptions at the door, I thank you :p

Pete aka ummmmmmmmm <<< Him

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    To get to work and through the day lol
  • blakaty
    blakaty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal for the day will be go on two half an hour walks round the village, or one hour one, depending how the fiance feels :P
  • connectedcats
    connectedcats Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this before, but my goal was to go to the allotment for a couple of hours. I spent 3.5 hours there, but only logged 2 hours as exercise, as I chatted to a couple of people and wasn't working solid.
    I planted some field beans and mustard as green manure, cleared the tomatoes out of the polytunnel, dug over a couple of beds, dug some sweet potatoes and picked a few runner beans as well as general tidying up.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    To beat my mum at scrabble twice!! Ha!! Success!!
    I'm sorry, I may not be taking this seriously!!
  • holographic
    Options
    To beat your mum at scrabble is a major success Fee. The brain is a muscle also, in fact the most important one ;)
  • holographic
    Options
    Goal for today is to iron, tidy and try to be as quite in mind and body as I can be ( Also to enjoy work this evening
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    goal for today is to get through without once feeling inclined to strangle my nurse.
  • holographic
    Options
    goal for today is to get through without once feeling inclined to strangle my nurse.

"strangle my nurse" : I have never heard it called that before! ;)
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    To get under 50g of sugar in non-fruit and veggies... currently on 30g, and will try and watch the sugar in biscuits like mad!!
  • hughtwalker
    Options

"strangle my nurse" : I have never heard it called that before! ;)

You're not the one trying to work with her. She's lovely but ...
    (and, fortunately, slim enough to be unlikely to be logged on here)
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    My real goal for today is to get home from hours choir practice without getting 'The Munchies'
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    my other goal was to not kill another thread today - Oh?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My goal was to run D1 of W9 C25K, and I done it :-)
  • holographic
    Options
    My goal was to run D1 of W9 C25K, and I done it :-)

The crowd go wild :) Woop Woop :))
  • holographic
    Options
    Goal for today :

Try to remember that pickled cucumbers are not, apt comedy props when tell jokes to Jehovah witnesses!
    Poor dear< I thought she was going to faint!
  • holographic
    Options
    Goal for today ( Thursday ) : Make three people smile :)
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    make at least three peoples' smiles
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Probably a bit late in the day to be posting a goal for today, but here it is ... it's a two-parter .... (building the tension nicely!) ...
    1 get rid of this wretched headache
    2 let go of the need to log-in everyday while I'm under stress at work and with our show this week.
    I've decided to have a week off from logging my food, but I am still watching what I eat ... just going to get some more painkillers so hopefully in a short while both goals achieved! :ohwell:
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track after working crazy hours in the by-election campaign, and eating at odd hours too, mainly quick food - so not necessarily 'good'. First period in almost a year I have not tracked my food and exercise properly... though pounding the streets has been lots of exercise!! Finally caught up on sleep last night... Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights only had about 3 hours' sleep each night!!