Finally day off tomorrow!!!

Options
Glo_8714
Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
Congrats on finishing the first week everyone!! Enjoy your day off tomorrow bc we are back at it again on Monday! :tongue:
If you are sore remember to stretch as much as you can and try to massage it as well it will help a lot!! I was looking forward to this day ALL week!!! :laugh: so enjoy it while you have it!! And ill talk to you guys on Monday. I am so very proud of all of us!! :bigsmile: oh and if anyone knows of any good protein shake powder that is great for women and toning please let me know. Paycheck day is coming and I have been wanting to get myself a post workout protein shake to tone faster.

Replies

• lucysmommy
    Options
    i have enjoyed my rest day - i had planned the get a run in but i havent been feeling that well today - hoping it has passed by the morning x
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to say that I enjoyed my day off yesterday but not really. I have to be to work early every Saturday and miss out on family fun and watching my kids sports. It makes me sad.

But now, I just finished day 6 plus yesterday's day off = day 7. Feels great and can't wait to reach day 60.
  • chojolitos
    Options
    Well deserve day off!!!
    Unfortunately, I took my day off yesterday so today i have to pay :heart: