***DAY SEVEN***

Options
ismiseciara
ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
SO........ how did we get on peeps??? cant believe were on day 7 already!!

how did you's find the workout today? "i was kicking myself in the *kitten* quite literally! hahah

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow, one week down. Not long til we are on level 2!

Today was a challenge for me - I love my morning get up and exercise routine - if I don't exercise in the morning I usually don't do it at all. Last night I stayed at my boyfriend's who loves sleeping in, plus we lost an hour here in Australia for daylight savings so my Sunday morning was a lazy one. Anyway it's now 10pm and I've just finished today's shred - if it wasn't for our awesome team here I probably wouldn't have been so dedicated, so thanks guys!!

Also I had an awesome workout - pushed myself really hard and did all the anterior raises/side lunges! :)
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It was hard to get up early to get it done on a Sunday (that's usually my super chill day), but I did it, and I'm happy :)

Today was hard, but good :) I did more push-ups than ever :)

Way to go everyone!!! Keep it up!
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! Like all the rest of you said it seemed harder today! But, I think I'm doing them better than I have done before so maybe thats why it seemed harder.I'm putting more into the exercises.
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm putting more into the exercises.

Same here. Less modifications and increased all strength exercises to 5 lb weights. Yay me!!
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Working out seven days in a row has been difficult, especially today. But once my workout were on, the rest seemed pretty good. It's amazing how far I've come in only seven days.
    Good job everyone for working so hard and completing your work outs.
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 7 done...whew, im beat!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Omg i lovedddd my workout today! Managed to do 6 modified pushups then 8 in the 2nd set :D:D:D I couldnt even do 1 on day 1. I felt quite emotional when i did it. Just think it is so amazing how quickly my body is adapting. Bring on day 8 :D:D:D
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Today is my break day, so I will check back in tomorrow! Great job ladies!
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day seven done

I'm surprised how fast the workout goes
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my sons birthday so I didn't workout, I was super busy all day but I doubled up today to get cought up . Cant believe its already been a week! Great job everyone we are doing awesome!!! :D
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! 3 to go for level 1...

23 Day left!!! :drinker:
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. i had thought I was going to take the day off. Then as I was sitting here watching tv tonight I was feeling guilty for not doing my workout. The workout was harder today for me than it has been since day 3. I'm not sure if its because I needed to take the day off or if its because it was so late in the day. Either way I'm glad I got it done.
  • reen24
    reen24 Posts: 9
    Options
    It felt pretty good! I pushed way harder today because I wasn't sore this morning, which actually kind of disappointed me because I knew that meant I didn't give it my all yesterday. Can't wait for level 2!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7 after I got home from doing 40 minutes of the elliptical. I survived! Still hate pushups but everything else I can get through.
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    :happy: Done
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did day 7 last night and just forgot to post. So I wanted to check in now. It was hard for me because I did it at the end of a long day. Here's to week two!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Today was day 10 for me!!
    On to level 2 tomorrow. I am excited as I was getting a little bored of level 1.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Today was day 10 for me!!
    On to level 2 tomorrow. I am excited as I was getting a little bored of level 1.
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 6 for me and I upped my weights to 3 lbs.I really felt it at the end! BUT I can't be sure, BUT I think I saw Natalie dogging it today!! Yup, on cycle 2, static lunges with biceps curls, when Jillian directs our attention to Anita's modifications ,Natalie is still on camera and I think she is only doing the arms! Natalie is not lunging, just moving her arms! Isn't this cheating, Natalie??I could be wrong...I guess you will have to look for yourself when you do it today!
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 6 for me and I upped my weights to 3 lbs.I really felt it at the end! BUT I can't be sure, BUT I think I saw Natalie dogging it today!! Yup, on cycle 2, static lunges with biceps curls, when Jillian directs our attention to Anita's modifications ,Natalie is still on camera and I think she is only doing the arms! Natalie is not lunging, just moving her arms! Isn't this cheating, Natalie??I could be wrong...I guess you will have to look for yourself when you do it today!

I saw the same thing.