My Monday Weigh In

Options
So today is my weigh in day and I am down 2.5 pounds! I also lost 4.5 inches overall. So excited to get this next week started. Good job ladies!

Replies

• jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yay - that's awesome amber! Well done :)
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats! That just motivated me to get my butt outta bed and start shredding!
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    congrats keep at it
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Well done! Fab!!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ok so my monday weight in, 1 pound down, and .5 inch in my waist. Not as much as i would have liked but that just means i got to work a lil harder! :)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I did a quick waist measurement and I am down 1 inch in the waist and down 3 lbs. I need to check the rest of my measurements.
    Im pretty sure I lost an inch in hips area too.
    Im psyched to keep going!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Saturday but I was down more than I "should" have been. I've not been feeling the best so that may have been it. I'm going to log my results this Saturday instead. Can't wait!
  • amber_arend
    Options
    15 Oct: WI/M:
    W: 156.3 (-1.2 lbs)
    c: 36 (-1 in)
    w: 36 (-.5 in)
    h: 40.5 (-1 in)

AF hit me yesterday, so I am cramping and bloating. I pushed through and worked out last night, but today she is really kicking my butt. I will push through though! I know my numbers are off because of AF. I feel and see a difference in my body this week. Let's keep at it ladies!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I'm down 1.5 lbs (since last Monday). I wish I would have done measurements and photos before starting, but I just jumped into this without thinking. Oh well, I'll do them before I start Ripped in 30 for November. (planting the seed now...who's with me?)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I just bought Ripped in 30, and plan on doing it as soon as I am done with this:)
    I have lost 4 lbs so far, 2 inches from my waist, 1 from my hips. This is amazing! Im thinking of doing TurboJam or Chalean after Ripped, so I am thinking this is a nice new addiction and motivator:)
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's great Amber. You've been working hard at it and it shows.

I'm down 1.2 lbs since last Monday. I haven't missed a day, watching my calories in-take so I was kinda hoping for more results. :ohwell: Oh well anyway I didn't take my measurement when we first started, but took them last Monday. No changes since then.

I myself, was thinking of doing TurboJam when I'm done with 30DS. I think I need more of a cardio workout to loose this weight.

Keep up the good work everyone.

8347518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Fantastic. Well done hunni. All worth it!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good Job Amber!!!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have lost 4 pounds since starting the Shred!! I have lost one inch around my waist and an inch and a half round my hips.
    Thank you ladies for all your posting! it keeps me pushing through :)
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Monday Weigh In! I am down 2.6 pounds this week...even with eating my cake, taco bell, pizza hut, and chinese throughout the week. LOL I just portioned out all the bad foods and really kicked butt working out. Thanks elliptical and Shred! :) In the three weeks I have been shredding and doing the elliptical I am down 6.3 pounds and have lost a total of 6.75 inches in my chest, waist and hips. Yea! Thanks for all your encouragement ladies. So glad a lot of us will be moving on together and doing Ripped in 30. Keep it up ladies!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh In! I am down 2.6 pounds this week...even with eating my cake, taco bell, pizza hut, and chinese throughout the week. LOL I just portioned out all the bad foods and really kicked butt working out. Thanks elliptical and Shred! :) In the three weeks I have been shredding and doing the elliptical I am down 6.3 pounds and have lost a total of 6.75 inches in my chest, waist and hips. Yea! Thanks for all your encouragement ladies. So glad a lot of us will be moving on together and doing Ripped in 30. Keep it up ladies!

Wow, great work!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel so much better about reading your post. I was trying not to compare my self but I feel like I had more then 2lbs to lose over this month.. but after seeing whats going on with you all i'm right in the mix. YaY!! I own Turbo Jam too. ( everybody all aboard)

I will for sure take pictures and measurments before Ripped in 30. I wasn't comfortable taking pictures in workout clothes.. but I can see a difference now. So I will this time.

Keep on Keeping on ladies.