Challange for week of Oct 7 through the 14th

Options
Hey all, how did you all do last week? I hope everyone did good and kept moving. So this week how about we shoot for 30 minutes of exercise each day? I know we can do this. And anything counts. Walking to the car, a minute, walking in the supermarket, 30 minutes right there if doing a big shopping. Punches, squats, anything, just MOVE IT!

Replies

• suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You got it!! 30 minutes a day. I may have a rest day in there somewhere!
  • okiememe03
    okiememe03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join you on this. Thanks, Glad you're back.:flowerforyou:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Alrighty that sounds do-able. Missed you CALI:)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Did my LS walking DVD today. 35 minutes plus 10 for the warm up and cool down.
    Have a wonderful tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Did my LS walking DVD today. 35 minutes plus 10 for the warm up and cool down.
    Have a wonderful tomorrow :flowerforyou:

Good job!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Thanks Caligirl :smile: Yesterday I started my Fall Cleaning and cleaned for way more than 30 minutes :noway: . And today I did another LS walking DVD: 3 Fast Miles. 45 minutes. (And cleaned some more :laugh: )

Have an awesome night :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Thanks Caligirl :smile: Yesterday I started my Fall Cleaning and cleaned for way more than 30 minutes :noway: . And today I did another LS walking DVD: 3 Fast Miles. 45 minutes. (And cleaned some more :laugh: )

Have an awesome night :flowerforyou:

You are on fire, burning those calories right up. Good job!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    LS walking DVD today: 30 Minute Walk + extra stretches.

Enjoy your weekend everyone :smile:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Walked again with another Leslie DVD.

Good night everyone :flowerforyou:
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on the walking wagon again, do I'm up for 30 minutes of movement. It's better to move than sit still, it keeps the joints and muscles from freezing up! LOL
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Trying to get back on the walking wagon again, do I'm up for 30 minutes of movement. It's better to move than sit still, it keeps the joints and muscles from freezing up! LOL

It sure does.Any movement we can get in is good. Some days I have to just take it 5 minutes at a time. Takes me over 2 hours to do my hour of exercise. lol
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    It sure does.Any movement we can get in is good. Some days I have to just take it 5 minutes at a time. Takes me over 2 hours to do my hour of exercise. lol

What counts is the moving!!! Good for you in showing determination to get as healthy as you can :drinker: .
    :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Did my LS walking DVD. Made it a lighter w/o for today.
    See you all in next week's challenge.

:flowerforyou: