missed a day today

Options
well i was still feeling unwell today so missed it out today

do you think i could do day 8 and 9 together with one warm up and one cool down tomorrow?

or is that a silly idea?
x

Replies

• chojolitos
    Options

do you think i could do day 8 and 9 together with one warm up and one cool down tomorrow?

or is that a silly idea?
    x
    Depends on the workouts you didn't do??:sad:
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think it would be a lot. I don't think I would do it. If anything, combine Cardio Recovery with another day or skip the Cardio Recovery day so that you miss a less impactful day. Just a suggestion. If you think you can do two in one day, then it might be worth a try. :ohwell:
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

or is that a silly idea?
    x

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I have done that before and I was okay. But in case you don't want to do too much in one day but still want to make up the missed day, Leave it off until Wed when its Cardio Recovery but you MUST NOT MISS the Cardio Recovery bc it is very important to get those stretches as you can get injured if you dont stretch as directed. Reason I say wait until Wed is bc Cardio Recover isn't as long and as hard so I would suggest doing the missed workout THEN Cardio Recovery. Other than that don't feel bad at all. Best thing you can do when you arent feeling well is rest. So don't beat yourself up you can make it up Wed or Sunday on rest day whichever works best for you. Hope you feel better for tomorrow. Keep up the good work and KEEP pressing play. :wink: tomorrow is another Insanity Day!!:drinker:
  • lucysmommy
    Options

or is that a silly idea?
    x
    Depends on the workouts you didn't do??:sad:

day 8&9 from the wall calender - i know today is pure cardio x
  • lucysmommy
    Options

or is that a silly idea?
    x

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I have done that before and I was okay. But in case you don't want to do too much in one day but still want to make up the missed day, Leave it off until Wed when its Cardio Recovery but you MUST NOT MISS the Cardio Recovery bc it is very important to get those stretches as you can get injured if you dont stretch as directed. Reason I say wait until Wed is bc Cardio Recover isn't as long and as hard so I would suggest doing the missed workout THEN Cardio Recovery. Other than that don't feel bad at all. Best thing you can do when you arent feeling well is rest. So don't beat yourself up you can make it up Wed or Sunday on rest day whichever works best for you. Hope you feel better for tomorrow. Keep up the good work and KEEP pressing play. :wink: tomorrow is another Insanity Day!!:drinker:

thanks will do both today i think x
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I missed Monday's workout too. So, I did Monday's workout this morning. I am going to continue to do the workouts in order and on the day for Cardio Recovery, I will do two workouts to catch up. Probably do one in the morning and then cardio recovery in the evening after work. I am trying my best to be sure that I do all of the workouts, but it is a little tough...:tongue:
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good stuff. I came down with the flu :-( I am better now but I have 3 workouts to catch up on. I will do Mondays workout today. Tmw. I will do Cardio Recovery with Tuesdays workout and I will just keep doubling up on Cardio Recovery days until I catch up.
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    just finished doing mondays workout. doubling up tmw.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    heyu i just finished todays as well -didnt manage the two in a row will deffo save that one for cardio recovery day

keep pressing play x