WEEK 2!@# Check-in

Options
spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
And if you didn't get it down pact or didn't make it through week one fully (like me :sad: ) you get another chance to attack the same schedule and get 100%! :bigsmile:

Day 1: Workout 1
Day 2: Workout 2
Day 3: Cardio 1
Day 4: Workout 1
Day 5: Workout 2
Day 6: Cardio 1

Replies

• Findleyn
    Findleyn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you...didn't do day 6 due to a head cold (I did work out that day, just not Jillian tough!). I am also going to buy heavier weights today (yikes!)

Workout schedule for me will be a little different depending on the day, decided not to get up early everyday as the fatigue is what contributed to the forementioned head cold!

Going to the store now and then will work out this afternoon.

100% here we come!
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Got it done last week and am looking forward to getting through this week. I am sticking to the evenings after work. I'm already seeing an increase in my stamina for the workout which makes me smile.

Lets get it done!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 and like SciRice my stamina is alot better. I even went and did a few of the bad *kitten* moves lol, however my plan was to do all harder moves but I wasn't feeling it much today.
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Surprised I got through week 1 to be honest. Workout 1 yesterday wasn't so bad and I found I was able to do some of the moves with extra weights so that was a good confidence boost!

Off to do workout 2 now. The only thing I'm dreading is Cardio 1 tomorrow, partly because it's hard for me, but mostly because I'm just sick of it already.

Keep it up ladies!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Still going strong over here in Sweden. Changed the cardio because I felt it wasnt' challenging enough but will give hers another go in Phase 2. In case anyone is interested, I'm doing turbo fire on the cardio days instead of Jillian's.

Week 2 under way!

Have a great week ladies!

Scarlet
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    Knocked out today's workout and tonight I have Zumba :D Keep it up everyone!!
  • Findleyn
    Options
    Finished workout 2 today. Decided to come home from work/errands and change right into my workout clothes in order to have no excuse not to work out. I did both yesterday's and today's workout with heavier weights, really paying attention to "squeezing my butt" as she says! I still have a cough which has produced one heck of a headache, but pushed through and am so proud that I did!

findleyn
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    I pushed through cardio today and now guess what just 3 more workouts, 1.5 hours left for week 2 to be over :P
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well, I just completed Day 4 of Week 1 this morning and I'm still feeling pretty motivated. My inner thighs are actually kind of sore today though. I'm not sure if that's from Tuesday's workout #2 or my dance class, but I'm not complaining. I'm excited that I have one more day of an actual workout because I feel like I am coming down with a little bit of a head cold or something so I'll be excited to get the extra sleep over the weekend. :yawn:

I've been adding some additional form of cardio in the evenings (either the elliptical, dance classes, or the treadmill) so we'll see if that helps my journey at all. I'm looking forward to the end of next week so that I can get my measurements. I'll be sure to post them on here.

Glad to see you ladies are sticking with it! We've got this! :happy:
  • sugarterminator
    Options
    SO happy to find you all here! I started last Sunday (October 7th). I am doing the kickstart program- both the exercise and the food plan. Some of the cardio I am swapping out for 30 minutes on the spin bike. That is just my way of trying to save my joints for future weeks.

The day I ordered BR, I committed to watching my food intake and started exercising- a total of 10x on the spin bike at 30 minutes each before BR finally arrived. The good news? I lost 9.1 lbs just waiting to get the program in the mail!!!

WOO HOO! Let's rock this program!
  • ktno1
    Options
    Ugh I was naughty and took a day off yesterday. BUT I just did workout 1 for the last time ever. Wooooo! I'll either smash out Workout 2 later on today or just not have Sunday as my rest day. Either way I'm determined to stick with this program!

Hope you're all keeping up ladies!
  • sugarterminator
    Options
    Scarlet (3under2) Couldn't help but notice that your starting weight and goal are almost identical to mine! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ktno1
    Options
    I managed to do both workout 1 and workout 2 today with a few hours break and a meal in between. I'm feeling pumped!

Scared to start workouts 3 and 4 next week though.
  • adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    Options
    I finished up the final exercise for weeks one and two (aside from cardio, that's tmr), and I didn't even have to tell myself it was easy- because it WAS. Pumped for three and four!
  • Findleyn
    Options
    I only have cardio 1 left to do tomorrow and I will have finished weeks 1 and 2! I am excited to move on to 3 and 4 and nervous at the same time. I am feeling stronger, hope everyone else is too!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just finished up with cardio for week #1 (I did the elliptical for 40 minutes instead of Jillian today). I'm glad to be done with week 1. I really had to push through it since I started feeling a little under the weather on Wednesday, but you have to push through the hard times sometimes to get to see the results during the better times. :-)

I'm looking forward to taking the rest of today and tomorrow to rest and cuddle up with the boyfriend (He came to visit me for a couple of days), but I'll be back on treek to start week 2 on Monday!

Good luck on week 3 for the girls who are starting it....ladies who are on week 2, we've got this....!!!
  • 3under2
    Options
    Scarlet (3under2) Couldn't help but notice that your starting weight and goal are almost identical to mine! Thanks for the inspiration!

We are also the same age! I'm 39 in December though. I'm on a mission to be HOT and 40 by my birthday next year. Who said 40 year old moms of 3 can't be HAWT?!

We got this ... I sent you a friend request.
  • 3under2
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm still here and going strong. Just been really busy the past few days. Finished up week 2 cardio yesterday (I did Hip Hop ABS and HIIT cycling because the cardio DVD does nothing for me). Excited to start workouts 3 and 4 this week.

Stay strong ladies. We can do this!

xx
    Scarlet
  • 3under2
    Options
    I managed to do both workout 1 and workout 2 today with a few hours break and a meal in between. I'm feeling pumped!

I'll watch 3 today for sure and try and watch 4. I find if I watch it first I usually do better because I know what is to come. When I don't watch it first, I waste a lot of time trying to figure out what the heck is going on ... LOL!

Scarlet
  • ktno1
    Options

I'll watch 3 today for sure and try and watch 4. I find if I watch it first I usually do better because I know what is to come. When I don't watch it first, I waste a lot of time trying to figure out what the heck is going on ... LOL!

Scarlet

Haha I'm the same. Once I'm lying on the floor, if I have to look at the screen, it's going to be a disaster! I watched them in advance and they don't look TOO horrible. Going to try workout 3 today so I may be eating my words afterwards hahaha