Turbo Fire

Options
This is my second round and I really love this workout - I was looking for a few people to join me and we can all motivate each other. I will be doing the 20 weeks with the deluxe workouts. Who's going to join me :)

Replies

• Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm in ~ I have the dvd set already and this is a great time to do it.
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Im in... Have had this workout for a while and never done it but looks like fun and a great workout... I also need to get out of this slump Im in :( Is this to be done everyday?
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Oh and I really need all the motivation I can get
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Yes - I am so excited :) I posted the the website in case people who want it can get it, but it looks like we all have it. I love, love this workout. It takes a little bit to get use to her combinations, but they aren't hard and you will be sweating hard. I am so exited people want to do this.

My background is a BS in human nutrition if people need help on diet suggestions - send me an inbox or start a thread :)
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    The workout is 6 days on and 1 day off. In the beginning you will have shorter workouts to help increase your endurance for the longer ones. It is definitely something that can work with any schedule - you just have to budget time each day - you can do it :)
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Awesome :) I do have the time after work :) Just find it hard to get motivated to do it :(
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Put your stuff down after work, put on your workout clothes and knock out the workout. Then you can relax, eat dinner and enjoy your night after. I find if I don't do this I sit and never get my workout done. You can do this, I love the music it gets me moving!!
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    :) I need you to keep kickin my butt, if you dont mind lol
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    You bet - ask me anything, but I will be pushing play and have people doing the same thing will be great for all of us!!
  • panielsrok
    Options
    count me in!

I just ordered from the website yesterday and did the express shipping so I hope it gets here FAST. I've spent a lot of time looking at the inspirational success stories and youtube before and afters. My screen name on teambeachbody.com is smartin82 so please friend me there as well.

Excited to be here!

Sandy
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Awesome news - my screen name is jillmatthews on Teambeachbody please send me a buddy request. Get ready from some fun - this workout is great.

NEW to workout tips - All those who are new to Turbo Fire - before you start go to the DVD and look at the NEW to workout option - skip through the warm up it is the same on every DVD, but then Chalene breaks up the combinations so when you do it regular you will know ahead of time how the combo look - good luck

Also there is a music YES or NO - the YES will be really loud and her voice is drowned out a little so if are familiar with the workout you know what she is saying, but NO mean that you hear her voice more and the music is in the background and this is great to do a few times until you get use to it.

Any more questions - please ask :)
  • ZUELIKA
    Options
    COUNT ME IN I HAVE THE DVD AND THIS WILL BE MY 2ND TIME AROUND .I NEVER FINNISH THE FIRST TIME.
  • ZUELIKA
    Options
    GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED IT..