***Day Nine***

Options
Hey everyone :) Day nine done, only one more day of level 1 left... how is level 2 going for those of you who have moved up?

Today was one of my worst days! I just felt super tired and couldn't keep up as well as usual.. but I pushed through, hopefully it was just due to lack of sleep. I want to finish level 1 strongly tomorrow :)

Great work everyone

Replies

• healthyversionofme
    healthyversionofme Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    day 9 down the hatch!! excited to move on..i am ready for a change...i am hoping that the pushups will magically disappear!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day nine done for me too. I'm so glad so many people are keeping up with this. I'm excited to see how many of us make it to day 30!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Done with 9.
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    Day 9 done! I really try and talk myself out of doing it in the morning but havent given in. being part of a group is keeping me motivated :happy:
  • womanwithamission
    womanwithamission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day nine was hard for me too. I'm exhausted, but so glad that I have you all to keep me going. One more day and then level two. Keep it up, I need you!
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hei! :) Just joined the group! I am actually on Day 16 today (started Sept24 with another group), but wanted to drop in and say huge CONGRATS for sticking through!!! You are all almost done with Level 1!!!

And.. push ups will not disappear entirely.. and planks will appear :D
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! We're all one day closer to those skinny jeans. Keep it going...
  • n6435
    n6435 Posts: 17
    Options
    Finished day 9! I'm getting bored on level 1 but at the same time nervous about level 2 because I've heard that its much tougher. I will be taking my measurements again tomorrow, hopefully Ive lost a few inches. Happy shredding!!
  • kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done...and i made up day 6 as well!! i'm soo sweaty!! TMI! LOL! only one more day to make up, and only one day left of level 1! so excited to move to level 2! Keep it up girls we can do it!!
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Day Nine done

I work 12hr overnight shifts and really wanted to stay in bed for an extra hour of sleep. But since October 1st my scrubs are getting loose so that was my motivation for getting out of bed and doing day Nine.

Great job everyone

One more day of level one
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Slept in this morning, didn't get my exercise in. Could tell it all day! Came home and got it done after supper! Now I'm wide awake and time to go to bed! Not good! Won't make that mistake again. See you up and early tomorrow!
  • jenbreeze72
    jenbreeze72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day nine done, and I actually didn't wait until the last waking moments of my day to exercise! I upped my weights today for a couple of the circuits, and I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling it in the morning. I'm mad at myself for "forgetting" to measure (aka being lazy and putting it off) before I started this... My weight has gone down a bit, but it's the inches I care most about.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day nine done
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Day 9 finished! Can't wait for tomorrow. So ready to move on to level two now. I'm sure I will think differently in two day. haha Keep Shredding ladies.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Completed day 9 this morning just forgot to log it. I am so ready for level too!! Bring on the burn lol :bigsmile:
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished number 9! One more day until we get to have more to love of Jillian. ;)
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Day 9 is complete... I am sure I like everyone else it is time to move on. Thanks for hanging in there this really has helped me feel accountable not only to myself but those of you out there that are doing this with me. Cause noone else in my house is... :huh: but I don't feel alone.. with this 30DS Group

Toni
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Done. No rests today and the only mod I did was for push-ups. They be killers!

My body is seriously feeling different in a very good way. Thanks for keeping me on track ladies, and well done!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I found day 9 strength a real challenge but i am flying through the cardio and abs now
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day Nine Finished thanks to all you motivators with the exclamation marks!!!! I haven't taken a rest day and am considering putting it in after day ten is accomplished....anyone else thinking on this too? Or are most of you not taking a rest day....advice please :)