Have you exercised today?

Options

Replies

• Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    Saturday I did a scavenger 'run' with friends. My part was 4 miles which used to be average for me. I am feeling bad because I've been slacking and the 4 miles went pretty terribly. I walked a LOT.

I made sure to walk yesterday and hope to go to gentle yoga tonight.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Turbo Jam, today hopefully something although I'm very tired :( It's really getting more difficult to exercise the further along I get :(
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Just got in 60 min walk. Slow, 20 min miles but still going. Aiming for 3-4 miles a day.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    im still doing insanity but finding some of month 2 routines long and tiring so im going back to month one starting next week! i noticed afew cramps after i finished this morning so taking it easy!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job on keeping active everyone!

I walked yesterday for over an hour and today for 31 min. Hoping to lift weights tonight if the nausea stays away.
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Walked and lifted weights (for the first time in almost 2 weeks!) yesterday :) I need to add yoga
  • Xited
    Xited Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You ladies are amazing for keeping your exercise routines going! I was doing Insanity, but my doctor banned me from doing it as I've had some spotting issues. At 5 and a half weeks I really want to start as I mean to continue throughout this wonderful journey, so hoping to find something soon that doesn't trigger further problems.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 weeks now. I was on no exercise until 14 weeks, due to some big bleeds. It's taken me a while, but I'm starting to string together some preggo friendly exercise.

1 hr 20 min walk today :-)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I did some kickboxing (jillian michaels new DVD) and a circuit training DVD last night! Hoping to do some light strength and elliptical tonight!

27wks and counting!!!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    30 weeks and have still been really active. I weight train, turbo fire, turbojam, supreme 90, and walk. I was doing insanity and running up until a few weeks ago, had to tone it down per midwifes orders ( i was having some early contractions)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    15 weeks tomorrow and I did a Zumba class yesterday and today (I also took a 45 minute walk with my kids today). Tomorrow I am planning on taking the kids for a little cross- country hike in the morning, and then I teach a dance class in the evening. I still haven't decided what to do on Friday and Saturday. I am thinking either spin class or a jog and strength training. After being so active for the last year and losing 60 lbs, I can't stop working out! I feel like a bum in I am not going!
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Impressive ladies! Love all the classes you're taking too.

Yesterday I got a 45 min walk in. Aiming for lifting weights today.
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Lifted weights and walked on Friday, an hour walk yesterday. It's getting hot and muggy here! I was sweating.

How's everyone else doing?
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did an hour of raking leaves and bagging them today. Will be doing that tomorrow as well.
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just restarted Turbo Fire after a hiatus :) Did Fire 45 today :) I plan on getting in 2 full round of TF..I have 27 weeks left and a round is 12 weeks each. lol we will see how that goes.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i finished the 60 days of insanity 8 days ago so iv had a 7 day break and re started insanity again this morning i just did fit test and iv got a zumba class tonight, the tiredness really kicked in last week but after exercise today i feel more alive. hoping to get up and do insanity daily again!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did a nice, relaxing HIIT 15 and stretch 10 this morning. The stretch was really good after the 45 minute yesterday. I was SORE last night and this morning :)
  • rubybeach
    Options
    Way to go ladies!

Yesterday a walk, day before weights and walk....today weights and walk. I've gotta start doing yoga, but there's no room in our apartment.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30mins of circuit training with 8lb dumbbells and 20mins of upperbody kickboxing with 3lb dumbbells. My baby boy must have enjoyed it cause he's starting to kickbox as well. haha
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    I'm trying a little plank a day challenge along with truing to walk 15 more times before week 20 is over in about 21 days. I'm also going to start hitting up a saturday am yoga class and maybe attempt a spin class.