Replies

• krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    thanks girls
  • krim12
    Options
    I was 231.6? last monday and today i am at 226.0 so that 5.6 lbs this week!!!!!!! That means that i am down 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

I am really hoping to be down to my pre-prego weight my Halloween of 218!!! At this rate that it def do able.
  • ASchaffer23
    ASchaffer23 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I was 231.6? last monday and today i am at 226.0 so that 5.6 lbs this week!!!!!!! That means that i am down 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

I am really hoping to be down to my pre-prego weight my Halloween of 218!!! At this rate that it def do able.

Amazing Job!!!! That is awesome!
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    SW: 139.2
    W1: 138.4 - 0.8 loss
    W2: 137.4 - 1 lb loss
    Total loss: 1.8 lbs
  • snelson0511
    Options
    I am the same weight this week :(...been doing awesome not exactly sure what's going on but I'll keep pushing maybe I'm due for a huge weightloss next week.

Weight-270
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Wowsers! That's awesome!
  • jeweljeans
    Options
    Still 169.. :( going to fight through this slump and get there. I weigh in Saturdays.., hoping for a big change this week. :) going to go get off my butt and get a workout in now ladies. Thank you for the motivation!
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    I am the same weight this week :(...been doing awesome not exactly sure what's going on but I'll keep pushing maybe I'm due for a huge weightloss next week.

Weight-270

Yeah I've been there :( It sucks when your working so hard and don't see results right away, kinda discouraging, but I bet ya next week will be awesome for you! Don't give up
  • ASchaffer23
    Options
    Still 169.. :( going to fight through this slump and get there. I weigh in Saturdays.., hoping for a big change this week. :) going to go get off my butt and get a workout in now ladies. Thank you for the motivation!

I'm sure next week you will have a loss :) I get in the slumps where I'm not loosing anything, so I started measuring my waist, hips, thighs ext... I find that I'm loosing inches while not loosing any weight, so that helps to encourage me. I'm happy that you ladies are doing this challenge!!
  • krim12
    Options
    Im at 224 this am so thats another 2 lbs. Im at 10 lbs total for this challenge. My mini goal is to be at ore baby weight of 218 by Halloween.
  • snelson0511
    Options
    Alright...still STILL 270 HAHA! Starting to think it's a conspiracy :)...I haven't lost weight in 3 weeks! I think maybe my sodium levels are too high...that or I need to reduce the amount of calories I give myself for nursing.

Hope everyone else is doing great
  • snelson0511
    Options
    Im at 224 this am so thats another 2 lbs. Im at 10 lbs total for this challenge. My mini goal is to be at ore baby weight of 218 by Halloween.

SUPER AWESOME JOB!!! You should be so proud!
  • YippieSkippy
    Options
    Hey Challengers--is there a plan to do a 3rd challenge? I know this one comes to a close shortly and I thought I would check in.
    Thanks!
    Jenn
  • asra425
    asra425 Posts: 14
    Options
    I also would be interested in joining a third challenge since this one is wrapping up kind of soon!
  • jeweljeans
    Options
    I've missed a bit. 167. Sooo slow!!! But the past two weeks haven't been the best. I've got 2 pounds until my first mini goal... I doubt I'll lose another 7 by the end of this... But hopefully I'll get those last 2 and be done with my first 20!

@krim12 - WAY TO GO! Weight loss is about commitment and dedication... You nailed it!
  • jeweljeans
    Options
    Ok.. 167 was Saturday's weigh in. I jumped on the scale this am and it said 166! I'll take it. So maybe only 4 pounds lost in the past 4 weeks. But I'm 1 pound away from my first 20 pounds!!! I am so excited.
  • krim12
    Options
    I weighed in this am at 224 so im the same this week. I had a decent week and then a horrible weekend and im suppose to start my period on friday so im super bloated from the alcohol and the fast food that i ate plus af around the corner. I will prob be 222 tomorrow post weekend bloat.
  • jeweljeans
    Options
    170 start weight

164 current weight! Not the ten I had hoped.. But I plateaud for bit. Couldn't be happier ladies! And I reached a mini goal! Which included my first 20 pounds!
  • krim12
    Options
    170 start weight

164 current weight! Not the ten I had hoped.. But I plateaud for bit. Couldn't be happier ladies! And I reached a mini goal! Which included my first 20 pounds!

you should be proud!!!! Doesn't it feel great to hit milestones?
  • krim12
    Options
    Isnt today the 5 week mark?

I weighed in at 220.0 lbs this am so that means that I've lost 14 lbs since we started this challenge !