Season 3 - Episode 1 "Seed" (10/14/12)

Options
AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
This thread serves as a place to discuss speculation, and then reaction to the 10/14/12 episode -- the season premiere

Sneak Peek:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-301-the-walking-dead-seed

Replies

• Ershaffer711
    Options
    CAN'T WAIT!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    So freakin excited! I am glad I waited to watch this show because I don't think I could handled waiting months and months.
  • goddessdani
    goddessdani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG so excited. I couldn't wait for October because of this show.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    does anyone know if there will be another marathon of Season 1 & 2 before Season 3 starts? I know there was one in July, but thought A&E might do it before the Season Premiere..
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I can hardly wait til Sunday!! I've been excited about the new season for weeks!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    does anyone know if there will be another marathon of Season 1 & 2 before Season 3 starts? I know there was one in July, but thought A&E might do it before the Season Premiere..

Yeah, saturday!
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4 more days until Walking Dead returns I'm excited. I want to know what's going to happen between Maggie and Glen, and Andrea's reaction to the group who accidentally left her for dead. Sooo many questions sooo much excitement.
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm very 'cited!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS! I'm so excited for the Walking Dead. Plus, the day before I am going to a Zombie Pub Crawl where I live and get to dress up at a zombie. Yay for Zombies! :happy:
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    One more day, tomorrow is the day of seed!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Rick's too good for dog food?! Pfft, I'd eat it.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options
    Rick's too good for dog food?! Pfft, I'd eat it.

Watch me murder a can of dog food... im not picky :happy: nom nom
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Boom. Little slow on the start up, but pretty awesome nonetheless. Rick is being a douche to his wife though.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I want the baby to eat lori from the inside.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    Options
    Well.. umm, he's running around, trying to find a safe place for her to have a baby, that chances are, is not really his kid, but his best friend's kid, who by the way, tried to kill him.. then he had to kill. I think its a touchy subject... just saying.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    How laurie that big and she just found out. Second carl is a gangster finally he should of been one and dale would of still been alive.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I know this is secondary to the plot, but how do they look so clean *except Carl and Hershel? who's shaving and cutting their hair during the winter?? I think they would have all looked much more scruffy after what I assume is six months living in the wild.

I also think they should of explained merchon *(sp?) walkers on the chains I read the comic book version but think they could of spent a bit more time explaining that to the watchers.. (I am a watcher, not a walker!!! :-)

Laurie is more sympathetic in my mind based on the obvious conflict between her and Rick. Apparently he grew some massive balls over the Winter.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    I think Laurie need to just stop complaining she wasn't thinking of rick when she thought he died. She was screwing Shane. And Then Play my man Shane like That .That's why he turn crazy on the group he had nothing left to live for Laurie turning him away Rick took Laurie back no one trust him thats why shane ended up the way he did. He really love Laurie and now she expect him to forget everything that happen between them. smh. Then let's talk about the chinese guy he a gangster too with his chick from resident evil i guess all the sex they had made him tough lol.
  • Momwasix
    Options
    I think Laurie need to just stop complaining she wasn't thinking of rick when she thought he died. She was screwing Shane. And Then Play my man Shane like That .That's why he turn crazy on the group he had nothing left to live for Laurie turning him away Rick took Laurie back no one trust him thats why shane ended up the way he did. He really love Laurie and now she expect him to forget everything that happen between them. smh. Then let's talk about the chinese guy he a gangster too with his chick from resident evil i guess all the sex they had finally made him tough lol.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic episode. Overall, I couldn't be happier. Of course would have loved to have seen them survive over the winter, but the jump in time I think will be crucial to events later on this season.