Are you looking for a delicious protein bar?

Options
ANewLucia
ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
I posted this on my newsfeed, but want to share it here. This is too good of a thing to keep to myself....I reconnected with an old friend because someone referred her protein bars to me. When I went to pick them up I realized it was my girl Lisa from Universal Studios. We worked together for a few years while I was in college. Due to her health issues with her thyroid she came up with a lower carb protein bar made up of whey and casein protein, chia seeds, flax, eggs, and other wholesome all natural products. Well each one is 250 calories and 24 grams of protein, but the best thing they are just delicious. I picked some up over the weekend and have eaten at least one everyday. Her name is Lisa and the site is www.sixpacknutritionshack.com.

You must try the chocolate coconut almond one...they are my FAVORITE!!!! It is like eating a dessert!

Replies

• chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You forgot the link again ;)
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Lucia, I will be trying these. Looks delish!! I'm going to email her about a variety pack. Thanks for sharing.
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Look great but I wonder how long they stay good
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I am all in!!! Sign me up!!
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    And she does vegan bars too. I just ordered 24 (Shipping was a flat rate so I figured I'd get my money's worth). $2.25 a bar
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Update from MFP newsfeed... OH MY GOODNESS...Trish asked if there was a possiblity to get a EM2WL discount going on the protein bars and I was like man, the bars are pretty inexpensive considering the ingredients...no way right...You let her know you are an EM2WLer and she has an even better deal...her prices go up in January, but not for US!!! AND for the six packs she will ship seven and for the 12 she will send you the bakers dozen baby...come on now...you can't whip that. She buys all the ingredients from Whole Foods, so you know it is quality stuff right there! www.sixpacknutritionshack.com.
  • ANewLucia
    Options

She says they hold up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    So where do we tell her we are an EM2WLer? by email? I want that double carob chocolate chip!! drooling:love:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I am SO trying these. Thanks Lucia!!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    LOL...just send a follow up email that you are an EM2WLER!!! NOM NOM NOM...oh man, now I am dying to go home to eat one! LOL.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link!
  • kimama01
    kimama01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to try them out! Thanks!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

up to three weeks in the fridge..
  • SweetT415
    SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will give them a try!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Big fat "too bad" if you are in Canada. I had her check the shipping costs out to send them up North, and it was over $30 depending on where you live in the country...
    So Canadians are out of luck:(
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    These sound so good...might order some tomorrow!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    She said that they can be frozen too. I ordered a box of 24!