Notre Dame Football

Options
findfan4ever
findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
Lets keep up the support for The Fighting Irish football program. Please comment on upcoming games, how they performed, etc. I'm not much into stats and recruiting so please leave comments on that, too.

***** As the moderator, I reserve the right to delete derogatory comments regarding The Fighting Irish. While I respect everyone's opinion. I will not tolerate "trollers" coming in here posting inappropriate comments, etc. *****

Replies

• findfan4ever
    Options
    My beloved Fighting Irish are off to their best start since 2002. They are ranked high in both polls and are undefeated. Impressive DEFENSIVE victories against Michigan State and Michigan. ND defense contrIbuted to Denard Robinson's (QB Michigan) worst performance in his collegiate career.

Look out Miami (FL), Stanford, Oklahoma, and USC ..... Notre Dame is back and relevant again.!!!!!
  • findfan4ever
    Options
    ND to the ACC. Hmmm. Don't really know just how much this will help ND, however the affiliation is "supposed" to help ND. What I do know is that ND is dropping one of its most storied rivals ..... Michigan. I do not agree with dropping UM. This is a game that defines September and I will miss it.
  • findfan4ever
    Options
    Notre Dame takes on Miami (FL) this Saturday in Chicago. Not quite the Catholics v Convicts of the 80's, but I am hoping for a great game.

Notre Dame off to its best start since 2002 and in the top 10. This team is for real and I can honestly see them heading into both Norman, OK and Los Angeles, CA undefeated this year.

Notre Dame - Alabama title match up would be awesome. "Bama has never beat Notre Dame so a lot would be at stake.
  • findfan4ever
    Options
    The Irish are 5-0 for the first time since 2002 after pummeling Miami of Florida 41-3. They have moved to 7 in both polls and am looking forward to a good BCS ranking.

Two more home games before a trip to Norman, OK. Can't look past Stanford and BYU though. I am confident this team will continue to improve and head into Norman and LA undefeated and hopefully a trip to the national title game. One game at a time though.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm not as hopeful for a trip to the Title game. I just don't think the BCS will give it to ND over a P12 of another SEC team. I hope I'm wrong though.

I really want to go to L.A., undefeated, and destroy USC!
  • jbm20607
    jbm20607 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone still active in this group?