Day 8!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok I did complete day 8 and it went well.. I do feel alot stronger and am able to push myself alot harder. I just hope level 2 doesn't humble my excitement.. I should watch it through before Thursday.. I am not losing weight but I guess that's better then gaining.. I do feel better in my clothes... so I'm just going to take it for what it is...

Keep up the good work

14273185.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is done! It hasn't even been 12 hrs since I did Day 7. lol Gotta love getting up early. I am ready to move on to level two. I am pretty bored as others have mentioned. I am going to finish out level one though, since I still have to modify and rest at a couple of places. Keep it up ladies. 22 days to being Shredded! :D

Did it! I'm a little bored too, but also still modifying the push ups and I have to take rests in a couple spots. I hope to really push it the next couple days to go no modification/rests. Wish me luck!!!
  • HarlowS
    HarlowS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Day 8 is done for me as well! Everyone is rocking! We are almost to Level 2...wooho!
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    did day eight yesterday and looking forward to day nine this afternoon!
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Finished day 8 today! Tried to push myself extra hard now that I have the routine memorized. I don't want to rush into L2, so two more days of doing L1 as non-modified and break free as I can. Nervous for the next two days though because I'll be out of town and crazy work busy. I don't want to fall further behind you all (grrr day late start and Sun off), so I'm determined to get it done, wherever I am! Keep it up ladies! Your commitment keeps me dedicated, so thanks!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I did day 8 just as it was getting light outside. Ugh. I pushed a lot more and sweated a lot more. I will say the same thing I said yesterday--I am getting a bit bored and but am not going to move on to level 2 early because I am still having to struggle with some things in the level 1 workout.

Read some of the posts about Day 1 of level 2. Ya'll are scaring me! :)