Fell of the 30DS wagon....

Options
Ive had a handful of horribly lazy days, no excuses. I've let all of you down who are still working so hard to complete the 30 day shred. Im so proud of all of you for sticking with it, and know that tomorrow is a new day for me, I will get back to it, double up and finish with the rest of you!

Replies

• Slpst46
    Slpst46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I missed a couple of days, too... you're right, though, nothing left to do but pick up where you left off!!!
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't fret! I've missed two days due to leg problems but once I felt better, I just picked up right where I left off. You're not disappointing anyone! You are the only person that matters in your journey- so good Job on continuing !!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What they said!

I've done a rest day every other day simply because of how busy life has been this week. Whether it's laziness, lack of motivation, injury or a hectic lifestyle, you are accountable for you and it only matters that you dust yourself off and keep on going. You're not the only one!

:flowerforyou:
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Nothing to it, but Pick your self up and try again.... who cares if it turns into the 65 day shred!!!!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've missed some days too. With my work scheudle it is impossible for me to do it everyday. I try for 4-5 times a week. I just finished day 6 :)
    Jump back in Anytime!
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The important part is that you are honest with yourself! You can totally do this, and we've all still got your back! :)
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't fret! I've missed two days due to leg problems but once I felt better, I just picked up right where I left off. You're not disappointing anyone! You are the only person that matters in your journey- so good Job on continuing !!

Nicely said! You can do this! Pick right back up and kick some butt!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have missed these last two days myself. Yesterday was the First day of "that" time of month and it nearly kills me every month. This morning I actually got up, got into an argument with the hubby, left for the gym and was so depressed about what we were arguing about that I stopped in the middle of circuit 1, left the gym, went back home, and threw my sorry *kitten* on the couch and went back to sleep. Now I don't know if I'm more depressed that I failed myself or as a result of our argument or both.

**** happens, tomorrow, I will get up again and pray to the Gods that hubby either removed his head from his backside or that he just stays in bed and I can have my peaceful morning.
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree with you all! Don't worry about days missed and work at your own pace or double up whenever you have the energy to spare. That is what I'm doing since I've missed a couple of days at the start but now I'm on day 7! Just keep going and be kind to yourself when things don't go according to plan. Good luck! :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Get to it! You can do this!!!!