Day ten

Options
Hello everyone! Just finished day ten. I'm so glad it's over. A little scared about tomorrow and level two, but at the same time ready to move on. Thanks again for doing this with me, It hasn't been easy but connecting every day has kept me moving.

Replies

• melliebelly77
    Options
    I started level 2 yesterday and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be:)
    I actually woke up today with no soreness! I was so sore the first 2 days of level 1, I expected to be hurting today.
    I liked the new moves. The planks were hard, but I could tell my strength has built up doing level 1 and I was able to do all the exercises.
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A little scared about tomorrow and level two, but at the same time ready to move on. Thanks again for doing this with me, It hasn't been easy but connecting every day has kept me moving.

My thoughts excellently. We're well on our way to being shredded together.

And we're out of workout one...
  • mrichardson1
    Options
    Day 10 done! looking forward to new exercises :smile:
  • wolfjaime
    wolfjaime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    L1D10 complete!! Ready to start a new level!! Excellent job to everyone that has made it this far!! 1/3 of the way done already!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just finished day ten. I'm so glad it's over. A little scared about tomorrow and level two, but at the same time ready to move on. Thanks again for doing this with me, It hasn't been easy but connecting every day has kept me moving.

My sentiments exactly! 1/3rd of the way done!
    Ready and nervous for tomorrow!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    About to do day ten I am going to do level one and two until the 13 and then on the 15 continue only with level 2.....keep pushing everyone only 20 more days to go... So glad we all made it this far
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You ladies are the best! This has helped me so much to continue and get up in the morning and do these exercise. I can't believe I've done 10 days in a row! It's been about 30 years since I've done anything like this! Ready for tomorrow. Like everyone else I'm a little nervous.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Level 1 FINISHED!!! :D:D:D Ive went from not being able o do one modified pushup to doing 18 today :D So looking forward to 2moro to see what Jillian has in store for me :D Well done everyone x
  • jessjphillips
    jessjphillips Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Level one complete! Unsure if I'm excited or not about moving up to Level 2.. not looking forward to planks!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Level 1 COMPLETED! :drinker:

D1l2 Tomorrow can't wait! :glasses:

10 days down 20 days to go. :bigsmile:
  • lossing4good
    Options
    Great job everyone

I'm not doing day 10 today. A little disappointed but I world 12hr overnight shift last night and had lot to do today. So since I haven't had any sleep in the last 28 hours I didn't want to take chance of hurting myself. I plan on doing day 10 in morning and moving to leave 2 tomorrow night.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Level 1 complete!!! Excited for level 2 tomorrow... We are getting closer everyday ladies to our goals :)

KEEP UP ALL THE HARD WORK!
  • plhv19
    plhv19 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done. Level one done. Congrats on this milestone, all!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yay level one we did it... now put on your favorite music and do a victory dance.. that's even if you need music...

Level 2... Let's go...

Toni
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Day Ten done!!! I am so proud of myself. I FINALLY made it through the side lunge and lateral raise without taking a break...BOTH times! I wanted to finish level one strong, without modifying...except for pushups. Thanks for all your encouragement. It really gets me through. Bring it on Level Two! Now, I gotta help my husband pack for the field and then hop on the elliptical. :D
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day Ten LVL ONE COMPLETED!!! SUCCESS :) Thank you so much for all your support feels wonderful! Tomorrow I shall post my current stats and starting stats :)
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    We did it, we did it, we did it! Way to go everyone.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a little one pack going on at my rib cage. I'm very happy so far.
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished level one...woohoo!? Wait now I have to do level two? :sad:
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Shredding away fom home the last couple days was a bust, but I'm back on the wagon, and done with day 10.
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you're back! A couple rest days are good for you, anyway.