Checking In

Options
AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
Just checking in on my Republican friends. How's everyone doing this lovely day... and week?

How's everyone feeling about the upcoming elections? :smile:

Replies

• Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm good. Hope you are well. I'm optimistic!
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Hello, I'm good. Hope you are well. I'm optimistic!

I'm good, thank you. And, like you, I am also optimistic. The polls seem to be leaning in our favor. :happy:
  • familyof9
    Options
    I am feeling the hope and change (tossing Obama OUT!). I love this feeling but I realize I must get involved. I was thinking of volunteering to drive seniors or anyone who needs a ride to the polls. Anyone else thinking of volunteering?

God Bless America!:laugh:
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    I am feeling the hope and change (tossing Obama OUT!). I love this feeling but I realize I must get involved. I was thinking of volunteering to drive seniors or anyone who needs a ride to the polls. Anyone else thinking of volunteering?

God Bless America!:laugh:

I've volunteered to make calls if they need me... but, I'm always at work. My schedule doesn't cooperate. But, I'm definitely volunteering to open my mouth and state my opinion. Does that count? :laugh:
  • VegasStage
    VegasStage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feeling good. Gotta get Obamadrama out of there! Super pumped for the VP debate.
  • familyof9
    Options
    Yes! Of course that counts! Looking forward to the Vice Presidential Debates. Pray for favor!:smile: